Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Wait, in that case I want my vote on Knight.

Going to claim half my role right now: I have an Omniphase Neighbour role that works when the town's class is Knight.

Hence, I want the class to be Knight on the first night so that I can confirm my role with the other Neighbour.

I am not sure if the other Neighbour is activated by the same class or not but I feel that he should claim so that we can vote for his class as the second class for tonight and we can clear each other.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Select: Knight

I feel like this is the most likely class to have an investigative role of some kind; dunno why people are gunning for protective roles over investigative ones. Would vote for Fighter or Archer after because they're likely to have more utility based roles that could be useful. Chances of a successful protect on N1 aren't high anyways. We shouldn't pick Cleric and Assassin (for doc and vig respectively) until at least the second phase IMO.

and cut by Mancer might as well allow Knight for that too

##Vote: Refa

Prims said that he assigned alignments and roles completely through RNG, meaning Refa has at least a 50% chance of being scum.

I think it's because Insomniac, Mayor and Neighbour roles are easily provable so it's better to get it out in the open to lower the number of players in the game that could be scum.

Yeah but insomniac and mayor are abilities that are not possible to keep hidden from the mafia unless you don't use them at all- neighbour (assuming both neighbours are town) can perfectly well be hidden from the mafia.

And also provable abilities != town

I think it's because Insomniac, Mayor and Neighbour roles are easily provable so it's better to get it out in the open to lower the number of players in the game that could be scum.

except all of those roles can be scum. so we still have no clears

Should we massclaim what classes our abilities go with? I see no reason not too.

I am not sure if the other Neighbour is activated by the same class or not but I feel that he should claim so that we can vote for his class as the second class for tonight and we can clear each other.

I know you haven't played on SF recently but many recent games have featured scum neighbors. In fact, I can't remember the last game with town/town neighbors. That being said, I think the way you claimed was townie so obviously your neighbor is the one who's scum. :>

Prims said that he assigned alignments and roles completely through RNG, meaning Refa has at least a 99% chance of being scum.

A good decision is based on knowledge and not numbers.

I don't think we should massclaim elements. We've already seen speculation linking elements to roles (eg Holy probably having Doctor, Dark probably having Vig). If we claim elements we could narrow down important PR targets for the mafia.

Should we massclaim what classes our abilities go with? I see no reason not too.

no only the doc should claim so we can pass it off as a joke and then let him get nkd n4

A good decision is based on knowledge and not numbers.

but we know youre always scum, so you must be scum. am i doing this right

Who even are half of you again?

For the sake of disagreeing with my other head I'm gonna ##Select: Archer instead because they seem like a good buffing class, and any good combat should start with buffs. ##Select: Knight because they are obviously the Dwarfiest class and better then any element like Elf-tier foppish Wind type.

Let's also change votes to ##Unvote, ##Vote: MancerNecro because gut, and your unwarranted Neighbor claim seems fishy, I wouldn't claim it at round start myself.

It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the truth.

##Select: Fighter

You have one of the worst PRs ever.

##Select: Archer. Guys, read the first post on the thread where Prims puts the Cop in green. Now you see why I am voting for the greenies. Sure, it could be a nulltell, but it's better than nothing.

##Vote: Polydeuces. Why do you want a vig free on D1? For the Town, It is way more useless to have investigative or protective roles.

I claimed Neighbour because I wanted town to vote for the Knight class and allow me to prove my role to the other Neighbour.

In normal circumstances, well I don't know if the role should be claimed or not.

Now that I read through my role again though it doesn't say if the other Neighbour is town or scum so whatever, I derped on that claim. If the other Neighbour is scum then I will most likely be screwed over by him or her.

Also, I don't mind Mancer's claim, but I don't find it really that important right now. His role doesn't confirm his or his partner's townness. One of the Neighbors could be scum, and I've seen it done before.

Mancer, what exactly about a pair of RVS votes is so bad?

Marth's vote on you seemed like an easy way to stack votes especially given the jokey way he did it with.

Your vote seems like an OMGUS.

That and I am suspicious of Marth's class vote.

Wait Rapier, way more useless for town to have investigative roles and you're voting Poly for voting for what he believes is a Vig role? You're also voting for what you believe is the cop role?

Contradiction much?

##Unvote: Quote, ##Vote: Rapier

Wait...

Your role is Neighbor. Neighbor only allows you to chat with someone else. Therefore, it is not as usefull as a Cop, which I assume is an Archer role from Prims' post.