Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

Hey there, welcome to GUITAR MAFIA!

GuitarMafia.gif

[spoiler=rules]1. The game is non-bastard.

2. This game is NOC. Don't talk about the game outside the thread unless granted mod permission to do so. Please post any game-related comments in the game thread (if alive) or in the graveyard quicktopic (if dead).

3. Days last for 72 hours, nights last for 24 hours. Prod-dodging posts will not be considered wrt activity, please let the mods know if you intend to lurk or if you have important commitments that will prevent you from posting for long periods of time, otherwise two prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.

4. Lynches require hammering except during D1, where a majority lynch may happen. In the following phases failure to hammer will result in No Lynch. The second no lynch in the game will result in a universal loss. Don't talk after the hammer.

5. LyLo will be anounced regardless of it being true LyLo, MyLo or potential MyLo/LyLo

6. You will be informed if your action fails.

7. No screenshots, Mod conversation quoting (Role PM, night results PMs, etc) or post edits. Any of these will most likely end up in a modkill. Flavorspec through character names and the sort is discouraged but allowed.

8. Being modkilled for any of the above or blatantly failing to play to your wincon will result in an automatic loss for the player involved regardless of the game outcome. If you are unsure whether or not something you are about to post would be against the game's rules, please contact me and ask.

[spoiler=Dead/alive]
Alive (4/13):
- Rapier
- Prims
- BBM SB
- Omega

Dead:
- Dewound, Steve Vai, Mafia Roleblocker and Democratic Roleenabler, was lynched Day 1.

- Randa, Antoine Dufour, Mafia Priest and 2-shot rolecop, was shot Day 2

- Refa, Guthrie Govan, ??????????, spontaneously combusted Day 2

- Poly, Buckethead, Town Miller and 2-shot Rolerestrictor , was lynched Day 2

- #HBC Larsa, Ron Jarzombek, Town 2-shot Jailor, was killed Night 2

- EvilG, Don Ross, ?????????, was modkilled Night 2.

- Psych Zyth, ??????, was lynched/modkilled Day 3.

- Refa, Guthrie Govan, ??????????, came back to life on Night 3.

- Refa, Guthrie Govan, the Town 1-shot Jesus Dayvig was killed Night 3.

- Gorf, Michael Angelo Batio, the Town Caffeinator, was lynched Day 4

- Mancer, Paul Gilbert, the Town 1-shot Neighborizer, was killed Night 4

IO:
- Bear
- Kaoz

ISOs:
Refa

Randa

EvilG

Psych Zyth

Polydeuces

Prims

MancerNecro

dewound

BBM SB.

Rapier

Gorf

Larsa

Omega

Edited by Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have good reason to believe that the setup wasn't randomized despite Vhaltz telling me so himself HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SPARKLE SPARKLE also confirming.

I'm waiting for a proctor for my Linear Algebra final and can I just say that the tension is real.

##refa
Thatsvfor carrying the smugnoxious douche bag to a win.

Hey, I'll carry myself to a win whenever I feel like it! Also reads before RVS, but Prims was way too hyped about this game starting to be mafia. Also I have no idea who to joke vote for, this is already off to a smashing start...

Somehow I thought Refa was Polydeuces and Polydeuces was... someone else. Maybe Manix. I can see I'm already off for a great start.

Better shoot one of them so I don't become confused later.

##Vote: Refa

And I choose Refa for being a magnificent bastard.