CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously that's why he's Miller. Also now that I'm back on my computer, time to make good on my promises (or vague statements, one of the two).

##Vote: Randa

Really though, we should turbo lunch the fucker who killed Pablo Sanchez. Way to ruin Backyard Baseball Mafia for everyone, you jerk.

When abbreviated, Backyard Baseball Mafia is BBM. Great, BBM's already a mess. :(:

Never again will I be able to think of kirsche as someone who appreciates badass dinosaurs (this is my default assumption for most people, seeing as I'm an optimist and all that). But Euklyd, is there any reason that you're voting the Miller claim as opposed to well, anyone else?

I have a gut feeling mancer is scum by the way!

##Unvote: Refa

##Vote: Mancer

anyway I am going to bed and I am legitimately excited to wake up to this thread having 8 pages of content when I wake up I'm not even kidding

so pls don't disappoint me

Never again will I be able to think of kirsche as someone who appreciates badass dinosaurs (this is my default assumption for most people, seeing as I'm an optimist and all that). But Euklyd, is there any reason that you're voting the Miller claim as opposed to well, anyone else?

definitely

I am 200% serious

he basically claimed scum when he voted for the guy with the SECOND creepiest avatar and not himself

besides he's probably godfather anyways

refa if you change your avatar to a sentient stuffed animal I'll vote you too <3

when I wake up, that is- right now I'm going to go sleep

I have a gut feeling mancer is scum by the way!

##Unvote: Refa

##Vote: Mancer

anyway I am going to bed and I am legitimately excited to wake up to this thread having 8 pages of content when I wake up I'm not even kidding

so pls don't disappoint me

Mancer, Randa, quick! Do them a favour and spam this thread until it reaches 8 pages!

Miller passive is gr8/10.

##Unvote

##Vote kirsche

I dislike this pseudo-claim.

He claims that the miller passive is great, which hints towards himself being a miller but does not state it explicitly.

I don't like this because this gives him room to pursue one of two paths in the future:

1. He can pass the miller pseudo-claim off as a joke and pretend as though it never happened if pressed on this at some point in the future.
  2. He can just as easily claim miller in the case that it becomes relevant and say that it should have been obvious based off of this post.

So why is it that kirsche feels the need to be so ambiguous at the start of the game?

Is it because he's scum looking to create an easy to back claim for himself? I think it could be.

Mancer, Randa, quick! Do them a favour and spam this thread until it reaches 8 pages!

I'm actually trying not to spam too much in the games I play since players are telling me that my spamming is irritating. Please don't encourage me to spam further...