Spriting Movies

deranger

Since actual Hacks take forever, we should have more of these. Pretty cool, fire emblem related, and, when watched, not time consuming enough to make you worried that you're actually getting distracted from the work you're supposed to be doing.

Because those aren't anything special.

Aren't unspecial things common? As in, that would almost be a reason for there being more of these.

I just think their cool to work required to make ratio is pretty good. Maybe that's just me though.

Edited by deranger

FE9TriangleAttack.gif

Seems like something like this would be more worthwhile...

Despite having custom elements (Mugs, Ashnard's battle sprite, and the other two Pegasi in the attack in particular) it's basically using the old FEGBA sprites with a different premise. There's a certain quality I'd like to have other than using up random pre-rendered sprites.

Sure for joke comics, that's all fine and dandy. That's entertaining, but when it's just something like that video... it seems like nothing fresh is being shown.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I kinda like those custom battle scene animations. Kinda give non-GBA FE games a chance to glorify the system and also challenge the spriter to do some custom animations and such. That's just me... ^_^;

Edited by Kramgnauh

I kinda like those custom battle scene animations. Kinda give non-GBA FE games a chance to glorify the system and also challenge the spriter to do some custom animations and such. That's just me... ^_^;

I guess my wording was wrong on my second post.

I like the custom battle GIFs... because there's more to it than just a black background, random music, and copying and pasting sprites. There's creativity in those black backgrounded GIFs... again, there's nothing fresh about it, at least to me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

That video has the ever-annoying really long intro text and I don't feel like that the music suits the video at all.

:|