Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Awful lot of votes on Eclipse blink.gif lol. ##Vote: Eclipse jkjkjkjk

Or maybe I just can't count.

Also, what the hell, day 1 start? Uggggggh.

Anyways. ##Vote: Rapier. Seemed awfully sheepish imo. Quite awfully sheepish.

Hello Straw, I hope you will be more active in this game

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK, I was just gonna add a second vote, but Rein and Blitzy ninja'd me.

Since Clipsey seems to have stopped paying attention to my reaction test, I may as well ##Unvote.

##Electrocute: Rapier

Why so sheeping?

1. I seem to have accrued 3 votes in 7 minutes (Rein, Blitz, and Kay, in that order), most of which have shaky logic behind it. Blitz unvoted pretty quickly, though.

2. The rest of you had best start scumhunting. That means you, Domu. Voting the person du jour because you can't see anyone better is not helping you.

3. Blitz is acting like he normally does. . .that is, posting multiple times for his own reasons.

4. We're missing roughly half the game.

As I said before, how the hell am I supposed to judge who's scummy or not when I A) Don't know how everyone plays and B) It's fucking Day 1 and there are no clues. ? As I said before, we need results and you have a bunch of votes. Sheepish? No, I'd rather vote someone who seems to be most suspicious/scummy (or else why would they vote on you?) than vote on No Lynch, unless a better target shows up. Sorry, but my vote stands for now.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I still don't see sheeping as "scummy." It doesn't help the town, but IMO not helping=/=scummy.

That's just my take on it. However, given that we don't have jack to base votes off of, it's a reasonable reason to vote for somebody.

Also it's weird for you to say that their logic is bad when they're only making experiments to see your reaction. Why so nervous? :/

who was this pointed at?

As I said before, how the hell am I supposed to judge who's scummy or not when I A) Don't know how everyone plays and B) It's fucking Day 1 and there are no clues. ? As I said before, we need results and you have a bunch of votes. Sheepish? No, I'd rather vote someone who seems to be most suspicious/scummy (or else why would they vote on you?) than vote on No Lynch, unless a better target shows up. Sorry, but my vote stands for now.

(1) Explain why Eclipse is most suspicious/scummy, please. If your reason is that she has a lot of votes, I think that's quite sheepish. Just saying.

(2) Like Kay said, she wanted a reaction; see how she moved on to you?

Also it's weird for you to say that their logic is bad when they're only making experiments to see your reaction. Why so nervous? :/

Kay said she wanted a reaction, here. Eclipse said their logic was shaky beforehand. I don't she's nervous as she is just annoyed.

Okay, Blitz has me worried.

##Vote: Blitz

Huh? Maybe you don't like his strategy, but he's talking. If he's scum, it's reasonably likely he'll make himself look bad eventually, and for now he's helping the town by provoking people into talking. Why are you "worried"?

Reasonable enough. We're not voting for Clipse because she's scummy, how would anyone have determined that? I, at least, was voting for Clipsey to find out whether she was scummy.

You could have pressured someone else, or you could have based your vote on your own thoughts. "Or else why would they vote on you"? See, you're clearly admitting to voting based on the idea that the other players have already done your thinking for you. It's reasonable to piggyback on someone else's logic at times, but time it didn't make any sense, and if you had considered the validity of that reasoning, you could have realized that if you have no basis for suspicion, probably we don't, either. There was no Night 0, we all know the same nothing.

I don't mean to sound harsh, I just felt obligated to clarify what was wrong with that.

##Unvote: Rapier

Rapier, your logic is TERRIBLE, and you even quoted the post that outlines why I think it's terrible.

Here's my thoughts of everyone so far:

Sho/13th/Bizz/Shinori - Where are you?

Nightmare - Hasn't really posted anything of substance yet, but it's early.

Rein - I can't tell if his vote for me is because he's joking, or because he's using bad logic.

JB - GG posting SH stuff in here. Currently asleep, but I'd like his comments about what happened whenever he wakes up.

Core - Yes, he is playing.

Kay - Preview Post is your friend. It's a great way to catch ninjas.

Domu - Don't rely on metagaming - if you vote someone for a personality quirk, someone ELSE will come in and say something about it. I do not like the fact that he's ignoring everyone else.

Blitz - Posting one idea per post, and forgetting that people exist? Par for the course.

Iris - The votal's a bit off (Blitz unvoted me, and I currently have four votes on me), but I'm glad she finally showed up.

Strawman - Good morning/afternoon. Just joined, so I don't have too many impressions about him.

Me - hi.

##Vote: Rapier

There is a difference between reaction testing and tunneling. You seem to be doing the latter. Now do the game a favor and start considering everyone else.

(I see that unvote by Kay, BTW)

My reason is as weak as Kay's was before actually moving on to a better target, I don't see a problem with that. Isn't it better to vote someone than don't vote at all? As I stated before, my vote will be kept on Clipsey because I want to make sure that we'll get a lynch result if I don't find a more scummish target.

.... Guess what? It's a stupid reason nevertheless. If I can't find someone better, then I shouldn't lynch someone who might be useful for the town.

Unvote

I'll leave it to you pros if I don't find someone better to vote because I don't really know about eachother's play style.

Well im here to post i just woke up. So hi, Im about to leave for work soon and i won't sleep in tomorrow so i can actually post more stuffs. But otherwise ima have to reread whats happened so far so i can actually post something useful. So i'll post again once ive read this stuff.

Rapier, your logic is TERRIBLE, and you even quoted the post that outlines why I think it's terrible.

Here's my thoughts of everyone so far:

Rein - I can't tell if his vote for me is because he's joking, or because he's using bad logic.

JB - GG posting SH stuff in here. Currently asleep, but I'd like his comments about what happened whenever he wakes up.

Domu - Don't rely on metagaming - if you vote someone for a personality quirk, someone ELSE will come in and say something about it. I do not like the fact that he's ignoring everyone else.

Blitz - Posting one idea per post, and forgetting that people exist? Par for the course.

Iris - The votal's a bit off (Blitz unvoted me, and I currently have four votes on me), but I'm glad she finally showed up.

Strawman - Good morning/afternoon. Just joined, so I don't have too many impressions about him.

Me - hi.

##Vote: Rapier

There is a difference between reaction testing and tunneling. You seem to be doing the latter. Now do the game a favor and start considering everyone else.

(I see that unvote by Kay, BTW)

I was in Armoroad. Sorry. Made it back

(ETRIAN ODYSSEY III, YAY.)

Anywho, time to do my thing.

This time, without the crappy logic or the high-energy vote changes.

Let's jump on the bandwagon and vote ##Prod with a Branding Iron: Rein/Dave Strider

I was in Armoroad. Sorry. Made it back

(ETRIAN ODYSSEY III, YAY.)

Anywho, time to do my thing.

This time, without the crappy logic or the high-energy vote changes.

Let's jump on the bandwagon and vote ##Prod with a Branding Iron: Rein/Dave Strider

Hello 13th,so who else voted for Rein before you?

Not my fault if you guys post as I'm writting, meh. Also:

Me - hi.

Nightmare is always like that, but yeah, it's early. The first time I saw Core playing he was Mafia and his methods are quite the same imo, but that's maybe just how he plays.

As for the rest, I'm not so familiar with them.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Okay. I don't even know, anymore.

VOTALS

[3] Eclipse: Joshy, Rein, Blitz, Kay, Blitz , Rapier, Kay

[2] Rapier: Strawman, Kay

Derp. But I thought it looked right? By the way, I did count that Blitz, Kay, and Domu unvoted you, which leaves Joshy, and Rein voting for you? So that's two votes? I could have missed someone's post, though / or maybe someone's post was invalid.

Guys, guys, remember the hashtags.

—————————————————————————

VOTALS

[3] Eclipse: Joshy, Rein, Blitz, Kay, Blitz , Domu, Kay, Domu

[1] Rapier: Strawman, Kay, Kay, Eclipse

[1] Blitz: Core

[1] Rein: 13th

True, sheeping =/= scummy. But simply voting for someone else because they already have so many votes is a very easy way to solidify a mislynch, avoid giving your own opinions, distance yourself or even not distance yourself from other scum, controlling/guiding town discussion in a negative way.

At this point you could almost get away with voting any player for almost any reason, so why not make it a player who hasn't been under any scrutiny yet? Gets you more info according to how that player reacts to our vote and as to how other players react to the reasoning behind your vote.

Well im here to post i just woke up. So hi, Im about to leave for work soon and i won't sleep in tomorrow so i can actually post more stuffs. But otherwise ima have to reread whats happened so far so i can actually post something useful. So i'll post again once ive read this stuff.

Hello Shinori

you know, you always care a lot, even on the first phase

and I have seen you doing it especially on games where you are scum(more like I have always seen you as scum in other games)

so, are you scum, or is that how you play?