FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the units section on the site and apparently Heroes can't use axes anymore. What is the reason for this?

Edited by BerserkerBarst

Veteran (Heroes): Can use all weapons up to rank B (aka, you get swords and axes regularly, and can S rank one of them, and as a bonus, you get E in lances and bows and both can go up to B).

Academic (Sages): Can use all magic types up to rank B (aka, you get anima and light regularly, and can S rank one of them, and as a bonus, you get E in dark and staves and both can go up to B).

Well, I'm sure about Heroes, but I'm not sure about light and staves for Sages, but it's somewhat similar to that, at least.

Edited by Feaw

• 1 month later...

7219a5223e8b5df999e19163d56f094e.png

> cheating_armors.png

Not yet decided on if Cover will allow moving beyond the regular move range, but Myke and I are heavily leaning toward yes (since only armors can do it anyway)

So cover is like rescuing, just without the speed and skill penalty and only for armors... I like it, cool.

No that's what Savior does, same as GCN FE.

Cover is the sub-ability of Savior that allows moving onto units to rescue them, instead of pulling them into your tile.

When I play this, I get mad lag, is this supposed to happen, or is it just my computer?

Kind of both, I keep improving it but there's only so much I can do

Kind of both, I keep improving it but there's only so much I can do

Well, at least that gives me some reassurance that my computer is AS shitty as I thought it was. :lol:

• 1 month later...

2da0fe1f08019b70bf8909f605a2e7cd.png

0dfa73e96a6dfe3d08113eb676119f7d.png

This took maybe two hours including the time creating the enemy range graphic, why didn't I do this earlier

EDIT

cdd1d2d2cdbdc9cab8959f18706cff89.png

Also staves

Edited by BwdYeti

7219a5223e8b5df999e19163d56f094e.png

/late but

dat badass Wallace

so crazy

Also yess the enemy range thing is such a good thing, I hatehatehate having to memorize enemy move range

you are awesome

@ enemy attack range thingYou should make that feature unusable in hard mode. That'll make the game a better challenge for sure.

In all seriousness, cool.

Edited by deranger

• 2 weeks later...