Eimm Battle of the gods-Game Over! Congratulations to Paperblade, Makaze, Euklyd and Refa for winning

Blitz

being an ITP was weird and IDK when everyone realized I was one

normally cultists don't survive until N5

Edit: I'm actually pretty sure I didn't really play lol. I didn't idle but I didn't know any aliases whatsoever. I culted Via N3 and I still didn't know that Via was Tiramisu until N5

Edited by Ms. Bunch

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaius and i promise to hard ally after last game

He hard allies with Kat instead

#Salt when i realize that all we had was a ceasefire that Kat almost threw out because i scanned her

Also Makaze having higher priority than my busses when my busses are hard as shit to actiavte was infuriating.

And your role said your self bussed could not be redirected, not your normal busses, had you used that, you could have gotten Makaze

FWIW, Makaze asked me who I wanted to win with (Paperblade or Xinnidy) and I couldn't make a decision because I didn't want to betray either of them. I ended up just telling him to make the decision w/o me and to do it behind my back (pretty sure he called me a coward for that haha), so him choosing to betray Paperblade is partially on me as well.

heh I remember now

[3/24/16, 3:28:14 PM] Moekaze: I am keeping my word

[3/24/16, 3:28:46 PM] Moekaze: if you want to hijack her consistently that's fine, but I won't shoot her

[3/24/16, 3:28:51 PM] Euklydia: okay

[3/24/16, 3:29:04 PM] Euklydia: "so if I want to shoot her I should do it behind your back"

[3/24/16, 3:29:12 PM] Moekaze: yes

[3/24/16, 3:29:18 PM] Moekaze: however

[3/24/16, 3:29:28 PM] Moekaze: I have my doubts about the reasoning behind paper

[3/24/16, 3:29:38 PM] Moekaze: he literally is the least helpful player

ALSO I WAS ABLE TO COAST UNREASONABLY HARD ON "yeah I was working with Kat but I don't want to anymore because well y'know Kat" it was hilarious

Euk my new arch enemy, the score's 2-2 and I look forward to pretending to work with each other in future games.

what did I even do? both times I won it was when we worked together and I didn't stab you in the back either game

also I think you need to win in order to count it as a victory on your part, so it's more like 0-2-2

Paperblade started playing Undertale during this EiMM, so that definitely makes him a helpful player somehow (except when he murdered people...in Undertale, EiMM people not real people).

technically gaius i only forgot night actions once, the second time they just failed.