Nino vs Lute

Tamanoir

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better

• Nino
    • Lute

Do you think it can be as interesting as "Nino vs Lilina" ?

It must look like the other topic (Nino will lose even more)

Well, no rank in Sacred Stones

Lute is like Lilina with better stats(especially the SPD) and far worse ennemy so she will surely won.

Sorry if you find this topic useless. Curiosity kill the cat, right ?

The only thing wrong here is the section this has been posted in, but we can't mind that now...

I picked Lute, because she is obviously better, she has better Skill, Spd, Def & around the same Res. Lilina only has better Loluck and Magic, but again, it doesn't matter to have +10% Mag growth when you're still capping it.

The only thing wrong here is the section this has been posted in, but we can't mind that now...

I picked Lute, because she is obviously better, she has better Skill, Spd, Def & around the same Res. Lilina only has better Loluck and Magic, but again, it doesn't matter to have +10% Mag growth when you're still capping it.

I think you misread the post...

It's Nino vs Lute, so it is the right place.

I don't made Lute vs Lilina because it was really obvious.

It will only be interesting if they swapped(?) their(?) games(Lilina in FE8/Lute in FE6)

EDIT : Lute and Lilina both cap MAG aniway...

Edited by Shy Tenda

It will only be interesting if they swapped(?) their(?) games(Lilina in FE8/Lute in FE6)

Ditto. It doesn't change the fact this should go in "General Fire Emblem".

Lute would defeneatly perform better in FE6, due to H4X promotional gains and would easily surpass Lugh.

Ditto. It doesn't change the fact this should go in "General Fire Emblem".

Lute would defeneatly perform better in FE6, due to H4X promotional gains and would easily surpass Lugh.

Oh yes sorry :(

The other one was here too... :huh:

Excuse me if I was to rude...

Lilina will be better in FE8, because the enemy are so slow.

Yes, I didn't think of the promo gain...

Lute FE6/Lugh, average at 20/1

HP : 29.5/28.55

S/M : 15.6/21.35

Skl : 16.5/14.7

Spd : 16.5/18.55

Lck : 11.65/16.55

Def : 7.85/6.85

Res : 12.7/14.6

Yes, she would be a lot better than him, except for Skl and DEF. She would be a Sage version of Gonzales

...Anyway, It's a bit off topic, I think.

Nino still have better stats at 20/20, but is really a pain to train and will surely never come to this level( but Lute will)

Sorry for this really long post

EDIT :

This is such a silly question I don't think it even deserves to be in any of the Fire Emblem forums.

Yes, the answer seems pretty obvious. But i was just curious to see how it would turn

It is less silly than Lilina vs Lute, at least

And it still can be interesting, I will try to defend nino if nobody does

Edited by Shy Tenda

What is this? I proved Nino was better than Lilina overall, but even I couldn't prove she's better than Lute. Why is this even a topic?

Nope the popular Lilina fanboy consensus appears to be unchanged infact on closer inspection somebody has written PEME all over it

Yes, this topic is useless...

Sorry, bad idea...(but we really must do FE6!Lute vs FE8!Lilina...)(edit : Nah, Lute win once again...)

Seems like Lute is the best mage in all the GBA FE game, doesn't it ?

EDIt : Do you think I should post to nominate the best playable mage/sage in FE6/7/8( except Brunya and Guinivere, of course) or would it be another failure ?

( I can only see Lugh and maybe Hugh or Pent to have any chance against Lute :( )

Edited by Shy Tenda

Pent would totally rape Lillina.

He has a wife.

Pent would totally beat down Lillina in a magic fight.

YOU'D rape Lillina.

Not if I can help it.

So what

and

Who wouldn't

You goddamn pedophile, Lilina is lucky she has me.