Body Rings and Constitution. Some thoughts.

Hi all! So I'm playing around with Sacred stones here. I've beaten it legit a dozen times or so in the past, but my data was lost. I'm trying to get my so called 'perfect files' back...without all that work. Aka, I'm using cheat codes to speed up the process and speed run though the game getting supports and stuff. I'm essentially making 99 copies of stat boosting items and such, and passing out the goodies to make the game easier. Simple enough, right?

I've pumped up strength, speed, skill, etc. But then I get to constitution. And I think: "Well, i think con affects weapon speed in this game, so I should raise it." But I noticed as I raised it, my aid/rescue values went haywire. Notably, my fliers and mounted units had their aid drop for every point of Con I added. Meanwhile, my foot units increased their aid. Intrigued, I started playing around with the values, making out con on some people, and seeing the results. My foot units could rescue various NPC units (like a rogue rescuing a knight) but my mounted units literally had a an aid of of a dash "--" and couldn't rescue anybody.

It makes sense to me in that a horse/wyvern/pegasus couldn't' carry two super heavy units and all, but it surprised me to see the developers thought of that. It actually makes me think... is it better to have high or low con? If I were to max EVERYTHING, I suppose high con would be better as those units wouldn't a rescue with such ridiculous stats.

But that's my thought, at least. I just wanted to point this out, and see what people thought about this. It just really made me curious, and was wondering if people thought having a high or low con was better.

You only need so much CON.

Weapon weight - CON = AS loss.

Very few weapons have extrmely high weight and if you're Maxing everyone's SPD anyway there is really no need for high CON since enemies AS's are quite low. Fliers and Mounts dont want higher CON because they are best used for rescue/dropping other units. You should bump up your low CON foot units but make sure their CON is still lower than the Fliers and Mounts AID. Like 11-13 ish.

If there's no medium, a high con. I'd rather not be able to rescue than not be able to wield good weapons. Still, if EVERYTHING is being maxed, CON is pretty redundant anyway, since people would be able to hold their own.

Edited by Knuckles