Fire Emblem: IF | Soundtracks, Voice Clips, etc

Elieson

There's over 3000 Audio clips in this game (not counting Sound Effects), but I've been meticulous about sorting them to the best of my abilities. I decided I'd share my love of organization with you all. Love the soundtrack? Wanna listen to them without going to MasterEnex's Youtube? Well, here you go.

THREE TWO OPTIONS

1.) Download Everything (Sorted)

It'll look like this when you get it

a9ce8d466f.png

2.) Download What You Want (Sorted by me):

3.) Alternate Mirrors (Mega-upload)

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, how odd, now that I checked it, I only seem to have the battle map osts, but not the calm ones.

Anyway I'll just comment here then, there are three Endgame Osts, each has slight differences, in the lyrics only it seems

There also appear to be four preparation osts, though there are probably more, but I can only recall 3 out of those 4 for now (maybe the other is for the DLC route?)

Of those 4, the first two are quite similar, sounds like a progressive one (The second one is like the first, just with an added instrument or so)

The map osts are kinda interesting and all as well, otherwise er..I think that's it for now.

There also appears to be separate Class Change (promotion) songs for Hoshido and Nohr

I'm not sure what would be the DLC route's though.

There is one more promotion song that is similar to the previous one, but it only has the one track (the others have both the start, and the stat up part)

"One More Thing" anyone know what the ending song (with the vocal) is?

"I-It's not like I want it or anything, baka"

Update: Nevermind, found it. It's sys theme e1, for me anyway

There also appear to be four sets of Aqua's er..short song (10-30 seconds long)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Yea,

The official names...if they're translated, are in the game's SOUND ROOM, and I haven't yet tackled identifying which audio is listed in the Sound room and which isn't, and/or what it's titled. I'll hope to have that done by the end of the week.

I'm in love with the Battle Prep (4) and the Map Battles (B1, B1_Calm, F1 and F1_Calm).

Er looks like I double messed up, the files I have aren't named calm, but they are the calm version, so I need the battle version, rip.

But yes.

It's kind of hard to tell what is what though

..I also think there is a voice clip of lots of sound effects (dragon roars? people's death? misc screams, etc)

Maybe it's because I listened to it too much, but I've become more attached to the 1st version of the Endgame OST

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

The Calm versions of Map B1, B2, B3, and F1 are my favorites right now. I'm trying not to listen to all of them, though. Oh, and the My Castle theme feels just as homey as Awakening's Barracks theme. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting these. Unfortunately, I think I may have done something wrong; whenever I download these, the audio is all warbled. I don't know if it's just the compute or browser I'm using or if something's going wrong when I unzip the files.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Yea there's some kind of necessary Codec that iTunes doesn't have by default. Windows Media Player should be fine

Thanks for the files! I was a tad annoyed about the whole Dropbox thing (it can't download large collections and it kept nagging about registration; thankfully it didn't send confirmation mails), but I managed to download it.

This is quite an improvement from Awakening overall. For some reason, I didn't find Awakening's music memorable.

Thanks for organizing this! There are some songs I don't want to be spoiled for (cause it's a great feeling coming into a game/chapter going "OMFG, THIS MUSIC!!"), but there are still some songs (like the ones Aqua sings) that I want to listen to. And of course listening to cutscene audio was absolutely out of the question for me, so I didn't risk going through the auido files released around the time the text dump was released. But now I can actually go an listen to the music!

Edit: Oh noes! Dropbox broke your dropbox! (it says it's causing too much traffic)

Edited by squkyshoes

Aww crud

I'll see about getting it uploaded to a different source when I can (later tonight/tomorrow probably).

From Dropbox:

fd5cb00e7e.png

Dropbox limits daily downloads, and since the complete collection is just under 2GB, 10 full downloads, per day, will pretty much nix your shot at getting it yourself. I'll still see if I can relocate it, but try again tomorrow :)

Edited by Elieson

Thanks so much!

But... The Mega links are broken now, and for some reason I can't download the files from Dropbox... Did I need an account for Dropbox?

• 4 weeks later...

My links are dead? They looked OK to me a few minutes ago...

The dropbox ones are ok, but the MEGA links look like broken, at least to me (or maybe is because I'm from another country?). For some reasons I can't download from dropbox but that's for a different reason :/ (probably my internet connection)

Oh.

Darnit, the Megauploads were never mind to begin with.

I'll convert my Dropbox links to my own Megaupload this evening then. Sorry for the troubles

My links are dead? They looked OK to me a few minutes ago...

Mega links are down also the drop box link are down as well from my end and someone else from above can confirm that. No idea outside of that the mega links do say they been deleted due to violation of terms.