Do you think My Unit will have their own chapters?

Darros

28 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you?

See topic title.

But yeah, do you think that MU will have their own chapters, just like MU did in FE12 with the prologue.

I'm not sure how to answer this. I think MU will be more important to the plot here, but since this isn't a remake IS won't have to write in new chapters devoted to MU that weren't in the game to begin with. I don't think MU will have its own side-story like FE12, but I suspect it will play a bigger role in the main story so a lot chapters could possibly be considered "MU's."

I'm with Rewjeo; it seemed like My Unit got their own prologue and sidequests in FE12 because they didn't exist in the original game's story. While it was nice they got those chapters, it would probably be better and more coherent if those chapters' events took place in the "main story".

So, this time, I think IS will wise up and implement My Unit into the actual story.

I think we'll probably get some My Unit specific plotlines, but it won't be confined to just "This is a My Unit chapter and suddenly those other characters become relavent".

No. MU wakes up with amnesia, so any story development before he meets Krom would be pointless unless him meeting Krom is his own-story thing.

Please, anything but that. No more Lyn modes, ever.

Well, I mean besides the heavy handed tutorials. I'm thinking more like the intro of FE12 with an actual story that sets up the main story.

Well, I mean besides the heavy handed tutorials. I'm thinking more like the intro of FE12 with an actual story that sets up the main story.

Oh. I'm fine with that then, especially if they integrate it better. FE12's was definitely better than LM, but it still felt tacked on, which it was, so that makes sense :P