Special Classes for "Sibling" Characters

Lodestar77

At first I thought that almost all of them might be unique classes,but it'd be kinda weird that Marx of all people(one of the seemingly more plot relevant royals) has a regular class,so I guess that these classes might be nothing special.

There's mention of Sakura's TCG art in a few of the posts above, does anyone know where I could see/find that art? I'm interested in what her promoted class looks like. Is there also TCG art for the promoted classes of the rest of the Nohrian+Hoshidan siblings? (I'm not up-to-date on the TCG + where to find the images of it sorry if this is a bad request. :O)

There's mention of Sakura's TCG art in a few of the posts above, does anyone know where I could see/find that art? I'm interested in what her promoted class looks like. Is there also TCG art for the promoted classes of the rest of the Nohrian+Hoshidan siblings? (I'm not up-to-date on the TCG + where to find the images of it sorry if this is a bad request. :O)

Here you go.

Thinking about it now,what if the Paladin class was actually exclusive to Marx?

I mean so far we didn't hear anything about branched promotions and we know that great knights are in the game,so what if branched promotions don't return and great knights are now the regular upgrade for the cavalier(I really doubt this will be the case,but it would be still kinda interesting)

Thinking about it now,what if the Paladin class was actually exclusive to Marx?

I mean so far we didn't hear anything about branched promotions and we know that great knights are in the game,so what if branched promotions don't return and great knights are now the regular upgrade for the cavalier(I really doubt this will be the case,but it would be still kinda interesting)

You're right, that is a possibility. I think next week will have our answers about this. Whether there will be branded promotions etc.