Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.0

Mikey Séregon

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE to see this google translated. XD

You know i'm feeling very stuipd for saying this but how do i google translate it?or did you literaly ment that you wanted it google translated it?

Edited by Gar

Another little graphical mishap, next to Rath's right eye, when he blinks, the shading near the side of his head and hair changes suddenly. I'm not sure if the original Rath did the same thing or just your version...

I didn't change Rath, any FE7 character remaining either.

Micaiah has no mini mug

I mentioned it on the readme.

ah well the read me note said to ask or use a translator it.

That's for commands, for history you must use a translator or wait the translation patch.

It also is writed on the read me.

1. I don't understand nothing, Why this hack isn't in english?

A// Because this hack is in spanish, I think it's the first one.

You can use a translator while I'm making a translation.

But the translation will be released only after finish the project.

I would LOVE to see this google translated. XD

Me too XD

You know i'm feeling very stuipd for saying this but how do i google translate it?or did you literaly ment that you wanted it google translated it?

Translate here.

Hmm this looks good, though I don't remember anything from my spanish classes so I'm going to have to wait for the translation ^_^; I know I could play it fine with it in spanish but for me the story is a huge reason for playing the game so I'd rather wait for the full enjoyment ^_^;

The host of this topic should remind everyone that they already know how to play

FE, so a translation is not a necessity.

I don't think so, I'll change the history after Elbert's death, so, to understand the history you need a translation.

Some updates, like Colours, New Weapons from FE10 and I added two new Affinities (Earth and Heaven from FE9/10)

stilettor.png

affn.png

Added Weapons:

- Iron Greatlance

- Steel Greatlance

- Silver Greatlance

- Iron Bijl*

- Steel Bijl*

- Silver Bijl*

- Iron Longbow

- Steel Longbow

- Silver Longbow

- Stiletto

- Baselard

* = They are the "Poleax" in FE10, but for language reasons I named them "Bijl" (Axe in Dutch)

It's not really changed in the demo. First, the plot's hardly rearranged in the prologue, save a couple characters coming in with their own dialogue/pasts. If you've played FE7, you're not really missing anything story-wise except for a few nuances here and there. Second, I barely know Spanish, I know a little French, and I can get through most of the plot just by recognizing the roots across the three languages. So if there is something you want to read, you can probably "feel" it out with what you remember from the original game and your own understanding of some of the romantic languages. English alone isn't that helpful, though.

I haven't finishing it yet, but I'm gonna give a guess and follow predictability: the entire Lyn's Mode has no conversations you'll be unawares of. The couple chapters into Eliwood's mode, if they've been changed, might, but they probably won't.

You're missing out over small reasons :(

Well, isn't this pretty much a reskin? So isn't the whole point script/story changes?

I have played very little of this, so if later chapters are new or something, sorry.

It's more a Blender mixed with a Chocolate, I think XD

Because didn't change much text from Prologue to Ch. 19E, but from Ch. 20 to Final I plan to change Maps, History and Events.

Also I've added some classes from other FE (Like Rogue, Shaman, Lord classes, etc.), and I'll make new classes for Enemies (

is just one of them)

For graphics, I only inserted a custom CG for the moment, I plan to insert more.

And several other changes that I've planed for this.

Of course, I'll make a translation after I finish this, I promise

EDIT: New faces for Celica and Leaf:

celica.png

leafq.png

Edited by oracle_of_fire

• 2 weeks later...

New Event!

I love that couple <3

Translated conversation (It may not be accurate):

Eirika: Seth! Seth, thanks to heaven you're safe. I thought... I... Oh Seth...

Seth: Princess Eirika, please, don't cry for this useless knight. I am the one who should be crying. I couldn't protect you... I don't deserve-

Eirika: No, Seth, I shouldn't get away from your side... Also, no one could guess that we would be ambushed...

Seth: But my duty as knight was protect you, it was the last will of your father.

Eirika: Now that Ephraim and my father are not here, you must be at my side, you are the only that remains me.

Seth: Princess Eirika...

I have to say Oracle this hack looks really impressive. As I play through this hack, I wouldn't mind translating the chapter conversations and what not till the actual translated patch comes out. I speak decent spanish but I read much better so it should be fairly acurate

I've found something weird playing this hack. The RNG doesn't reset with this patch even while turning the game completely off. I've played it and got some results, restarted the save, same thing happened, reset the game, same thing, completely turned the emulator off, it's the same and lastly took a one hour break, it was the same. All levels were the same, criticals, misses, it was insanely weird.

Wow, that is Bizarre, Taku! :o Maybe it could indicate something about the RNG system got screwed up, and it is using the internal clock for the RNG instead of playing around with numbers a bit, which could mean the same outcomes over and over. If that happened at least it should be simple to fix, so don't worry, just test it over to be sure.. ^_^

And this is a great project, honestly. This reminds me of what hacks should be in the end, they should remain fun to the players and the authors alike. And this project is also open to earnest feedback and uses that as an opportunity to grow, instead of being defensive about those. In this sense it is an example to be followed, you have a project to be proud of here. :)

Edited by Ryrumeli

Hmm... I didn't noticed that...

I applied the Nitenlord's Steal Hax and the Move after battles patches, also other utility patches, but I didn't know that the RNG system is affected by that...

But I don't think that it's a big problem.

Well, I have a New custom animation, this time for Sothe:

Hmm... I didn't noticed that...

I applied the Nitenlord's Steal Hax and the Move after battles patches, also other utility patches, but I didn't know that the RNG system is affected by that...

But I don't think that it's a big problem.

Well, I have a New custom animation, this time for Sothe:

As usual, your battle sprites are awesome. :) I really enjoy the Sothe sprite.

I'm looking forward to the next patch.

I like your idea.

Funny story though, I'm working on a hack with same name...hahaha.

But its a cross over with characters from all different videogames, not just different fire emblems.