Fire Emblem |影 の 夜明| 

NICKT™

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, may I ask who are the parents of Lawrence and Alex?

Alex is the son of Amelia and Ross.

Lawrence being the son of Lute and Artur.

From what I can remember..

Isn't Jocelyn supposed to be the daughter of Franz and Amelia? Amelia sure gets around...

She was first with Ross, but due to them not doing well in a relationship, he leaves with his son; Alex, and thus Amelia has no idea what to do, so Franz takes her in and looks after her, and they eventually have a daughter.

Tethys and Amelia look like completely different people to me...

Amelia and Ross I can understand, Tethys I'm kind of making an exception for...

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow Natasha's hair still bugging me. You know what? You could try replace Lyn's pony tail with Juno/Yuno's. one. I'm pretty sure Natasha will look better. Since we all know Natasha has curly hair, the straight pony tail just doesn't fit her much. =|

Hey Nickt! Nice mugs! Small question: for Innes im sure you used percival's sprite.

Most of the mugs are splices, Innes was one of the first few mugs I did when I reopened this project.

My first I believe was Vanessa, and then Ephraim.

Yes, Percival was used in the Innes' mug.

Somehow Natasha's hair still bugging me. You know what? You could try replace Lyn's pony tail with Juno/Yuno's. one. I'm pretty sure Natasha will look better. Since we all know Natasha has curly hair, the straight pony tail just doesn't fit her much. =|

Thank you much for the suggestion, I am currently in the process of giving her the curly pony tail, and fixing up her hair.

Might i ask which pairings are you following because i can see

FordexVanessa

EphraimxL'Aracheal

ErikaxSeth

ColmxNeimi

LutexKyle or Artur

GerikxMarissa? Tethys??

TanaxCormag?

Eirika Seth.

Syrene Kyle.

Tana Cormag.

Marissa Gerik.

Vanessa Forde.

Neimi Colm.

L'Arachel Ephraim.

Natasha Joshua.

L'Arachel Innes.

Amelia Franz.

Amelia Ross.

Lute Artur.

Myrrh Saleh.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me a long while, but where can I find ShinyCharmander? I wish to ask permission to use the Lute mug as my avy (yes avy now, I want to get rid of the leekspin girl. -.-).

• 6 months later...

has this project been put on hold? haven't heard anything from for a while now...

Since there hasn't been any posts from the topic creator for months, possibly. In such cases there's a greater chance that the creator will take note of your question if you PM him/her instead of bumping a thread that's been dead for months and may just sink to old pages with your question left unnoticed.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess it's on some sort of hiatus.

I believe Nayr's lost interest, leaving me to it's reigns, and I have other priorities, and I'm not good with working with other people and stuff, which puts me in a real tight spot in FE8.5 due to it being a community hack and actually needing other people to help hack it.

My pm to some random who asked about this hack.

I guess I can kinda handle the hacking by myself if I must now, considering I'm slowly getting my head around event hacking. It's now just the battle sprites that are left, I have no clue how to insert battle sprites, and I believe we are still in need of a mug for a certain character too.

It was the most Canon relationship, other than Eirika/Lyon, Eirika/Ephraim.

We dropped the wincest, and Nayr hit out all my ideas that involved the Eirika/Lyon pairing.

So yeah, we went for default.

• 9 months later...

9 months later..

Well, today marks the first day that this game is actually going through the hacking process.

Yay.

So far, before now, this entire idea has just been wholly concepts and plans, but for the past three hours, I myself have taken it upon myself to start this hack. All by myself now, as I've lost contact with everyone on a common basis.

But, I encountered a problem, sadly;

36841580.jpg

If anyone can help, or if anyone knows anyone who can, could you please direct them to this topic?

The moment that this issue is resolved, I hopefully will be able to display the full Prologue1 chapter. :D

I hope that the absence of news hasn't effected people's want for this hack.

Thank you for reading.

~Nickt.

tl;dr= FESSpoint5 is back on.

Hmm, this might sound like an obvious question but are you trying to disassemble, or assemble events? You have all the disassembled options checked/entered, but it sounds like you're trying to add events in. The offset you want EA to write your events to is taken care of in the text file you wrote your events in, not the program itself. You may want to leave the disassembly options alone if your adding in new events.

Glad to see FE8.5 back in action smile.gif

Hmm, this might sound like an obvious question but are you trying to disassemble, or assemble events? You have all the disassembled options checked/entered, but it sounds like you're trying to add events in. The offset you want EA to write your events to is taken care of in the text file you wrote your events in, not the program itself. You may want to leave the disassembly options alone if your adding in new events.

Glad to see FE8.5 back in action smile.gif

*scratches head whilst feeling stupid*

Well dang, I just tried to do it without touching any of the disassembling stuff, the same pop-up came up. :/

This is what comes up in the pop-up that you can't see in the image.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.

at Nintenlord.Event_assembler.Utility.StringExtensions.Split(String line, ICollection`1 separators, Dictionary`2 uniters, Int32& nonClosedParenthesis)

at Nintenlord.Event_assembler.Code.Processors.Preprocessor.Preprocess(TextReader reader, String path)

at Nintenlord.Event_assembler.Code.Processors.Preprocessor.Process(String path)

at Nintenlord.Event_assembler.Program.Assemble(String originalFile, String outputFile, Game game)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edited by 暁

Looks like I have no reason to work on my hack anymore.

The disassembling options have nothing to do with the crash, iirc, I only got that when the events were really goofed or something along those lines.

I'm hacking FE7, felt like it.

I followed Arch's tutorial, and it said it was free space. :S

I expanded the rom as well, so idk.

I only got that when the events were really goofed or something along those lines.

If I pm'd you my script, would you be able to tell me what is wrong with it?