What type of person is your MU?

What type of person are your main characters? Who will they marry, what will they look like, class, ect? Most importantly, how do you imagine their personality to be like?

post-11241-0-80417200-1452094478_thumb.png

Name: Haruka

Spouse: Zero

Class: Rod knight (Will become strategist)

Route: Invisible

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Defence

Personality: Haruka is a very shy, timid and reserved boy. From a young age, he lived a very sheltered life which made him have a very innocent view on the world. He believes everyone is a good person at their core. He’s sweet, caring and very nurturing, wanting nothing but the best for others. Despite his timid personality, he has immense courage and will always do his best to help those in need. He hates fighting, and took up the staff instead. He has amazing magic power, yet is very frail. He can’t take hits well and gets sick easily. Combined with his asthma, he has difficulty living everyday life, needing to be taken care of well. He fell for Zero because of his rougue-ish charm and curiosity towards Zero’s adventurous lifestyle. Zero often told him about life beyond the palace walls, and the 2 were pretty close, eventually falling for each other.

post-11241-0-16807000-1452094499_thumb.png

Name: Serena

Spouse: Tsubaki

Class: Oni savage (Will become blacksmith)

Route: Hoshido

Asset: Defence

Flaw: Magic

Personality: Serena is a loud, prideful, rough and tomboyish girl who loves to go outside and rough things up. From a young age, she’s been “one of the boys” and she never appeared to care for beauty. She’s tough, brave and will not back down from anything. She’s brash, hot-headed and can have a bit of a potty mouth. She can be a bit tsundere at times, especially towards Tsubaki, on whom she secretly crushes. She has a feminine side though. She’ll never admit it, but she loves wearing pretty girly dresses. She and Tsubaki had a bit of a rivalry, Serena constantly challenging him so she could out perfect him. EVERYONE could see that she liked Tsubaki, but she never admitted it until Tsubaki confessed himself.

post-11241-0-91731300-1452094536_thumb.png]

Name: Azusa

Class: Wyvern Rider (Will become Revenant Knight)

Route: Nohr

Asset: Strengh

Flaw: Skill

Personality: Azusa is a real creep. He has a disturbed, child-like personality. Around people, he acts very spoiled, childish and demanding, emotionally blackmailing people with tears or hysterical tantrums to get what he wants. He’s mentally unstable and can be quite psychotic when angered. He cries easily and will scream loudly if he cries. He absolutely OBSESSES over Zero, and took quite a few lives already if they got too close. He’s a yandere, due to his overly possessive attitude and murderous attitude towards those he sees as “rivals”. Azusa, in an attempt to “relate” more to Zero, cut his own eye out, so that he, like Zero, can only see through one eye. His heavy bags come from his lack of sleep, usually due to his constant stalking. His obsessed behavior stayed, even when Zero and Azusa became a couple.

Edited by Sweet Sugary Rainbows

I'm going straight on vanilla for M!Corrin because I hate his customization options.

Name: Corrin

Class: Dark Blood

Route: Conquest

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Resistance

Personality: Whatever personality I can draw from Fates/Smash is my personality.

Female is a bit different, but I don't have a look picked yet.

Name: Adriana

Spouse: Jakob

Class: White Blood/War Priestess

Route: Birthright

Asset: Defense

Flaw: Luck

Personality: Very charitable. Kind. Basically a what you'd expect from a Priestess.

Ooh, now this kind of topic I can go on for ages about! I only made two, but I've spent a long time head-canoning and worldbuilding for them, so mind me for a moment, please...

Name: Aidan (Default appearance.)
Spouse: Camilla
Class: Dark Blood/Malig Knight
Route: All.
Personality: Quiet, withdrawn, stoic, very literal, appears to be mechanical, but he's quite loving deep-down. Due to repeated whippings as a child brought on from protecting his siblings from getting into trouble during their visits to the fortress, he suffers from severe PTSD, and an almost complete lack of self-worth. He's been in love with Camilla since his youth, and that brought a lot of trouble into his growth because of the implications that he was desiring a woman he thought was his sister. Poor guy is pretty emotionally broken/stunted in a lot of respects, but he's quite tough physically, and his loyalty is unquestionable when he commits to a route.

Name: Eve (Again, default appearance.)
Spouse: Marx.
Class: Dark Blood/Falcon Knight
Route: All
Asset: Speed.
Flaw: HP.
Personality: Gentle, intelligent, empathetic, a bit of a pacifist and a mischeif-maker. Suffers from asthma and a weak constitution that left her frequently holed up in the healing wards as a child, and believes that since she'll die young, there's no reason to fear the thought of death in battle. Despite that, she dislikes violence, and wants to see peace between Nohr and Hoshido at any cost to herself. Like Aidan, she fell in love with Marx very young, and thought herself doubly sick for wanting her brother like a man. She's the most broken about having to make a choice, constantly second-guesses herself, but she's a natural leader because of her maternal qualities and her ability to inspire optimism.

Mine are Marx, Rinka, Crimson, and Ryouma

not even people with the same personalities, just actually Marx, Rinka, Crimson, Ryouma

if the game doesn't let me do Ryouma/Crimson and wants to give Rinka bad stats I'll fix it myself >|

I literally have one of each gender made for each route

Male!Nohr Corrin

Name: Gabriel

Appearance: Young Big Boss from MGS with green hair

Personality: Similar to Big Boss' personality in MGS3, but with added uncertainty about his choice to remain loyal to Nohr. He always felt attracted to Camilla, but he's never open about these feelings, even after he learns the truth about his past. His feelings for her do show thru the fact that he sided with Nohr SOLELY to remain with her. A total gary stu at heart, he is constantly bothered by how people seem to constantly praising him, feeling he needs to earn the praise first. He lost his eye protecting Camilla from a rampaging horse, so she dotes on him as a result

Spouse:Camilla did the personality summary not tip you off

Asset: Magic BECAUSE DRAGONSTONES SON

Flaw: Defense

Alternate Class: Golden Kite Warrior

Birthday: January 23

Pretty much every Corrin after this is more of an OC than actually Corrin due to their backstories which I made up completely, but their abilities are very similar to his and they are being used in various files in Fates as Corrin so I don't care

Female Nohr Corrin

Name: Adrian

Appearance: default with Blue hair

Personality/backstory: The Granddaughter of my Male Awakening Avatar and Tiki, who possesses the Brand of the Exalt thanks to her mother, not Morgan, mind you, I'll get to her later, marrying the son of Lucina and Yarne. Due to various events I don't have time to get into, Adrian actually killed her birth mother when she raided Nohr Castle to get back the kidnapped Adrian. She, like Gabriel, was kidnapped at some point by Nohr, and it took her mother 7 years to find her. Her unknowingly committing matricide combined with the heavy stress of living her whole life as a hostage basically turned her into a total sociopath, who cares not for non-Nohrian lives and flatout refuses to believe the truth of her heritage when Gabriel reveals it to her after the choice, beyond using it as an excuse to openly try to convince Xander, whom she nicknames Marx, to love her back.

Spouse: Xander

Alternate class: Berserker, Great Lord

Birthday: June 6

Female Hoshidan Corrin is literally Female Morgan from Awakening with Tiki as a mother

Spouse: Nishiki

Alternate Class: Strategist

Birthday: May 5th

Male Hoshidan Corrin is the first son of Tiki and my male Awakening avatar. His name is Genome, Gene for short

Appearance: Default with black hair

Personality/Backstory: Morgan's twin brother who takes EXTREMELY after his father. After his Father's death, he took over the mercenary company his father founded after the events of FE 13. He uses this Mercenary company to aid Hoshido, since he wants revenge against Nohr for taking both his sister and father away from him. Gene rarely speaks, preferring to let his actions speak for him. He secretly bears a hatred towards the exalted bloodline, tho those who know of it do not know exactly why. It especially confuses those who know that he learned swordplay from Exalt Lucina herself

Spouse: Anna

Alternate Class: Ninja,

Birthday: May 5th

Female Revelations Corrin is literally Tiki

Spouse: N/A due to her remaining loyal to my Male Awakening MU

Flaw: Speed

Alternate class: Wyvern Lord

Birthday: February 28th

Male Revelations Corrin

Name: Ki

Appearance: Short with long green hair, light facial scarring that he believes to be birthmarks.

Personality/Backstory: The final son of my Male Awakening MU and Tiki, who never knew his father due to him dying in a skirmish with Nohr around a month after Kie's birth. He was raised solely by Tiki, and it really shows in his personality, as he HATES being left alone, and is a total mama's boy. He follows Tiki when she begins her quest, but thruout the third route, he slowly becomes his own man

Spouse: Azura

Asset: Speed

Flaw: Skill

Alternate Class: Wyvern Lord, Lodestar

Birthday: December 1st

Edited by MCProductions

I feel like my Corrin disregards canon a bit much, but at the same time..i dont care im having fun

see my signature for appearance

Name: Corrin (fun fact: my real name is Corrin, so this is a bit awkward, but fun!)

Spouse: Niles
Class: Sorcerer (but when I play through the first time it'll be puppeteer or great ninja)
Route: Conquest
Flaw: HP
Personality: An energetic boy who lacks a sense of personal space. Always needs to be in physical contact with someone (eg hand-holding, hugging, etc. etc.) to feel comfortable. Hard on himself and sensitive about his dragon features. Becomes reserved very quickly if he feels he's done something wrong. Is especially close to Leo and Elise, and babies them constantly. Avoids Camilla like the plague.

I've...actually come up with a whole narrative for him, but it almost all contradicts canon. sadtimes. might make a fanfic. or comic. yah.

I don't know what any of my MU's are going to look like yet neither do I know their assets/flaws.
Here is what I have decided so far.

Hoshido

Name: Toulamei - Female

Class: Pegasus Warrior

Spouse: Silas/Cyrus
Personality: A bit tomboyish with a love for fashion.

Name: Shiyo - Female

Class: Priestess

Spouse: Nishiki

Personality: Eccentric. REALLY eccentric. Like, she would put Owain, Ophelia and Mitama combined to shame. Loves to accessorize too.

Name: Zaraki - Male

Class: Oni Savage

Spouse: Yuugiri

Personality: Zaraki is a character MU based on the captain of the same name from Bleach.

Nohr

Name: Espa - Male

Class: Ninja

Spouse: Flora

Personality: Chivalrous, quiet and reserved. When he does talk, he's very blunt and

a bit insensitive, but not intentionally. He's actually quite nice. He's just a bit of an airhead.

Name: Adell - Male

Class: Samurai

Spouse: Velour

Personality: Cheerful, kind and energetic, he easily attracts others just as excitable as he is.

He sometimes tires of the attention, though, and he's secretly a bit of a masochist and enjoys

the company of a woman with attitude who can keep him grounded as a pleasant change to his usual hyperactive lifestyle.

Name: Sayaka or Aria - Female

Class: Rod Knight, will eventually become a Maid

Spouse: Odin

Personality: A huge perv and shameless tease, she likes feeding people's fantasies and delusions for her own enjoyment.

In actuality, she constantly worries her words and actions leave the people around her upset and bitter towards her,

but she has problems stopping because she feels like if it were someone else doing the same thing, she wouldn't want

to force them to change who they really were. Also, a massive closet otaku.

Revelation

Name: Kuri - Male

Class: Spellcaster

Personality: The closest to being a self-insert, but a bit moreso. A snarky jokester with a penchant for puns. When he's

not on the battlefield, he and Anna spend time making up crazy schemes to prank their fellow comrades.

Name: Dodger - Female

Class: Mercenary

Spouse: Shinonome

Personality: A level-headed woman with a calm demeanor and immense physical strength. She despises the war she's

involved in and wishes that nobody had to fight. In any other circumstance she would rather put down her weapons and

instead hope to negotiate a peaceful truce. However, she feels like backing out would be an insult and a burden to those

who don't deserve what she feels responsible for creating.

Name: Zedd - Male

Class: Wyvern Rider

Personality: Also a bit of a self-insert, but more realistic (sort of, not really). Kind of a warped Prince and the Pauper story.

Zedd, the prince, is used to privilege and a bit of a goody-goody who teaches the pauper that life is good and worth living.

Niles, the pauper, is a perverse criminal who teaches the prince how to lighten up and have fun. But instead of switching

lives, they fuck.

Well...

Aspen is my main MU, I went into her details in another thread but personality-wise she's playful and mischievous, but also feels like she's constantly overshadowed, and is very unsure of darkness and such, because it keeps calling out to her.

She's marrying Hinata

Lara is the only other MU I've fleshed out, but that's only because she is based on my Awakening avatar. basically she's very, very intelligent, but closed off to the world and comes off standoffish and almost cold to others

She's marrying Kaze because 1) I like Kaze a lot and I was planning on marrying him anyways and 2) I realized that my avatar married Stahl in Awakening, the green knight, so I guess she's got a thing for green

this was disorganized sorry

post-18598-0-32524300-1452116251_thumb.png

Nohr

Name: Caleb

Spouse: Felicia or Flora

Hosido

Spouse: Syalla

Class: White Blood

Route: Hosido

Flaw: Defense

Revelation

Spouse: Felicia or Flora

Class: Lodestar

Route: Revelation

Edited by SSbardock84

jh7Ke1o.png

Name: Kamui

Waifu: Leon (i am a sinner) or Flannel

Class: spellcaster (samurai for Flannel)

Asset: Magic (Str for Flannel)

Personality: my own personality, since it is essentially a self insert

Waifu: Nyx!Syalla/Tharja 2.0

Class: idk

Route: IK

Flaw: Def/Lck

Personality: gay

Waifu: Joker

Class: Ninja

Route: IK/Nohr

Flaw: Lck/Mag

Edited by sylveonzoroark

gVKOEpt.png

Name: Teresa

Spouse: Xander (Nohr), Izana (Hoshido), Rinka!Ignis (Revelations)
Route: All
Personality: Teresa is a strong willed girl who is protective of her family and friends. She commands respect from many she meets and will not buckle under the authority and order of others, especially if she does not agree with their decisions. Even though she is usually calm and likes to playfully tease, she can be pushed to violent anger when sensitive areas are brought up in conversation. She is naturally very impulsive and this combined with her rebellious nature and her lack of respect for authority figures (that she can not relate with or does not trust) does land her in trouble regularly. Despite being a model for piety (an ironic position for her as she is not really pious in the slightest except for when she forcefully acts like it) in Nohr, she is not above accepting criminal action or immoral behaviour in order to advance both herself and Nohr as a whole.

Edited by Mox

Let see since i will just play Conquest and Revelation:

Name: Arzel

Wife: Luna
Personality: Hard Worker, a little wicked, Strict, Romantic, Loyal , aggressive when someone mess with his family and likes to spoil a lot his family.

Edited by Sieghart

Name: Janus

Wifeu: Azura

Class: Lodestar

Asset: Skill

Personality: Quiet, shy, sheepish, bit of a doormat and easily flustered. Struggles to connect with others but is extremely loyal to those he feels close to.

(eh, why the hell not, everyone is doing it.)

Name: "Forrest"

Wife: Kazahana

Class: Paladin

Asset: Luck

Route: Neutral

Personality: Forrest is the disillusioned and realistic sibling of the royal siblings, a former distinguished knight of Nohr. "Forrest" is psychologically and physically scarred by Garon when thrown into a dungeon for 8 years. He had saved a little girl from death and was punished for it with the loss of his right eye and kidney. He is then confronted of his hoshidan heritage and during such met Kazahana, whom he became infatuated with.

Well, for Hoshido I am using default M!MU an his name will be Kamui (Light Blood) who will marry Yuugiri and for Nohr, I am using default F!MU and her name will be Corrin (Dark Blood) who will marry Gunter ( Don't judge me). And for Touma, I will be using default M!MU again Kamui (Dark Blood) but he will marry Azura since I am going 'canon' persé on that route.

But as for my personal MU:

GjVnjOd.png

Name: Azz or Aaron but probably Azz

Class: I dunno but probs Dark Blood

Secondary: Bowman

Route: Conquest or Revelations, but probably Conquest since I prefer the ending for Niles and Mamui there.

Asset: Str

Flaw: Luk

Personality: Well me. Shy, quick tempered when provoked and a shameless homo.

Extra Accessories: Round Glasses

Oh also:

YNmUU4X.png

Name: Jake

Class: Balistician

Secondary: Bowman

Route: Revelations

Asset: Skl

Flaw: Def

Personality: Taken from the wiki:

Jake is a man who, despite being a unit in some games, seems to dislike fighting, as shown in Shadow Dragon, where he states that he isn't "cut out for the military". He also is smitten with Anna (and vice versa), and their relationship is shown frequently throughout the series. Although he does flirt with other girls, Anna does not seem to mind this very much, she even recommends that Marth use this to his advantage.

Extra Accessories: Nothing

UMNlPBr.png

Name: SniperGYS (I use this name for everything, even if it doesn't sounds like a name)

Spouse: Nishiki for Hoshido and Revelations, Leon for Nohr (yes same character for all my files)

Class: The promotion of the default one, maybe? Idk yet... But I want Holy Lancer at least for a bit

Route: Gonna play the 3 routes, but I will make Revelations as my most used and favorite one

Flaw: Resistance maybe

Personality: She is very crazy, everyone find her very creepy, like really, Takumi has good reasons for hating her at first, as she likes to be around him just saying "baby-bro need to get married already" , and yeah, she will push everyone into marriage haha... Oh and nobody let her to be near the kitchen after the first time she tried to cook, so yes, she is creepy and crazy and its terrible for cooking (also she tried to transform the My Castle into a zoo, but nobody approved the idea)

aRfriZj.pngif i could animate the sprites i would but i can't uhuhuhuhu ;w;

Name: Charlotte (I use my name because I'm lazy. For my fic when I actually use her, I'll settle on a name that isn't mine.)

Birthday: March 14th (White Day in Japan)

Birthright/Conquest/Revelation: Birthright, though I admit I'll play through each game with her at least once. But I associate her mostly with Birthright.

Flaw: Defense, as she has a weaker constitution, leading to the scar on her face.

Main Class: Nohr Princess - > White Blood

Second Class: Mercenary (Revelations and Birthright), Lance Fighter (Conquest)

DLC Class: Dread Fighter (also ending class in Conquest) (ALSO FINAL CLASS!!!!)

S-Support: Nishiki/Lazward/Takumi or Kaze

Anything else?: Fuck preset personalities I'm rewriting my own. As a whole, Charlotte is paranoid almost constantly at the idea of failure. She assumes that Garon took pity on her and let her live if she prove her worth. She tries to prove it threefold by being perfect - nothing less, nothing more. This puts her at odds with Leo, and eventually it helps cause a schism with her own adopted Nohr family. Though she ends up joining Hoshido, thinking that her own Nohrian family wouldn't care terrible for the loss of her, she does miss them and regrets ever having to go up against them.

xzg1MU2.png

Name: Y'golonac (oh god i doomed us all), the Defiler

Birthday: The beginning of time, November 12th

Birthright/Conquest/Revelation: Nobody wants him... (Conquest)

Asset: Defense

Flaw: Speed

Main Class: Nohr Prince - > Dark Blood

Second Class: Oni Savage

DLC Class: None

S-Support: Azura (the only one who can go near him)

Anything else?: If you're read anything about Y'golonac its already too late.

HDnYQ8Y.png

Name: Vicar Amelia

Birthday: December 25th

Birthright/Conquest/Revelation: Revelation

Main Class: Nohr Princess - > Dark Blood

Second Class: Ninja

DLC Class: Witch

S-Support: Jacob

Anything else?: As the time goes by, so does her eyesight. She's not entirely blind, but in general has to rely on touching to get around. She tries to cure this any way she can... namely, she tries delving into some dark arts (Witch) to cure this problem. It doesn't work, but oh well, at least now she can use Dark Tomes in any class that also uses Tomes. Right?

Edited by Ebony

Your m!Kamui is the God of Perversity and Depravity? Considering My Room, I wouldn't be surprised.

Also finally! Someone else who knows about Lovecraftian horror! Hastur, Hastur, Hastur!

Yes. I had to. I had to make the joke happen.

Well I got a good laugh out of it, so kudos to you.

Also, does that make Lilith Yog-Sothoth?

... Shit. You're right.

Oh no, with all these save files... I'll keep this thread on tab. I may make two more Lovecraftian-ish characters. Lets see how creative I can get YEYEAH

I haven't really fleshed out any of my other MUs so I'll just post my headcanon one.
adult_yoku_by_blackfire5-d950es3.png
Name: Yoku
Primary Class: Dark Prince
Secondary Class: Lancer
Spouse: Orochi (Birthright), Luna (Conquest), Orochi (Revelations).
Personality: Introverted, calm, arrogant and prideful. Despite being calm, Yoku will become enraged if anyone he cares about is threatened. Because of his personality, Yoku doesn't get along with some characters in the cast. Out of all the siblings, he gets along with Hinoka and Camilla the most.