Tana vs Vanessa  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Vanessa (Falcon Knight)
    • Tana (Falcon Knight)
    • Vanessa (Wyveren Knight
    • Tana (Wyveren Knight)

Wtf @ Tana winning this poll.

It's a poll. No matter what the topic title says, people are more likely to vote for their favorite, including myself (I chose Falco Tana cuz I'm biased like that). Polls are obviously quite useless when finding anything other than favorites in these games.

Vanessa is better due to earlygame lead, not coming as underleveled as Tana, and having superior supports. Wyvern Knight is better than Falconknight, due to better con and Pierce.

Wtf @ Tana winning this poll.

Inb4 "I blame BLS"

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Considering people voted Lakche over Shannan and that kind of bullcrap, I'm not even surprised by this one. People simply can't read, or if they can, they're not showing it.

This particular one is actually asking for who is better.
No matter what the topic title says,

I think you missed the underlying point of my post. As previously stated, I agree that Vanessa is the better of the two, but...it's a poll. Misinformed and biased people will vote. That's why we have tier threads.

Actually, all Vanessa has is a higher Skl growth (15% points) and a higher Res growth (5% point). Tana wins all other parts.

That, but I picked Vanessa since she doesn't have horrid Str, sure, Tana's Str could turn out amazing, she also has better Luck for slightly better avoidance, Vanessa on the other hand starts witha decent Def & Def growth making her a fine Wyern night with Res & Def.

• 2 months later...

Wyvern Vanessa. She's capping SPD at 16/0 and SKL slightly later.

Sure, Tana can cap STR. At Lvl. 20/17, and that's not even factoring IF you're RNG screwed.

Van has more DEF, which is arguably more important than STR.

They both rock. Im not a fan of the Wyvern promotion so they are always Falcon Knights. Vanessa has better availibility but that becomes a bit moot in this game due to Tower abuse. Seriously guys, why discuss it? However Tana generally has a higher strength growth and HP. Thats always a plus. Really to be honest, it really boils down to who you give the Fili Shield to. Id say they are roughly equal, and before you guys cry "Personal experience doesnt count" how come every damn time i play this game they come almost equal? Hmmm?

In a game like FE8, defense and resistance shouldn't count for much, if anything at all. Actually, wtf, this game is just way too easy. I don't even think it deserves a tier list, to be honest.

I still prefer Wyvern Knight Vanessa if only because her palette is much more unique than Tana's (whose palette is pretty similar to Cormag's).

Edited by Eltoshen