Magical Purple banner vote

VincentASM

---  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these banners do you like the most?

• TheEnd - Diadora
    • Kazfiel - Linde
    • Kazfiel - Tinny
    • Eltoshen - Tinny

I really liked Kazfiels banners, but liked the Linde one the most. I'm no expert in the field of graphics, so I can't really explain properly why I liked it more than the others. I just like it : p

lindetits.png?

Gets my vote.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lindetits.png?

Gets my vote.

At least I'm certain that that is not the reason why. Unlike some people roaming the interweb, I'm not one of those people who actually falls in love or is attracted to pictures of video game characters (or marries a video game character, like that one Japanese guy) : p

Vincent is going to declare it a draw and demand new and improved banners from all contestants. I can already see it.

Edited by TheEnd

Vincent is going to declare it a draw and demand new and improved banners from all contestants. I can already see it.

i like that idea... and it's not because my banner sucked ass. because it did. and i am butthurt.

Edited by Eltoshen

While Elt's banner is the one I like the best-- it just has this feel to it-- I voted for Diadora because it really doesn't look like Elt's will make it and I'd prefer a banner of Diadora over Linde.

Edited by Reinfleche

I've been observing the poll for a while and I think the results aren't going to change.

The winner is TheEnd's Diadora banner, although it's followed very very closely by Kazfiel's Linde banner.

As long as nothing important crops up, I'll probably start working on the new skin soon.

I've been observing the poll for a while and I think the results aren't going to change.

The winner is TheEnd's Diadora banner, although it's followed very very closely by Kazfiel's Linde banner.

As long as nothing important crops up, I'll probably start working on the new skin soon.

Woot! :D

And what color should the new skin be? I was thinking Light red or Light Blue. And with a GBA character in the banner. They don't get enough love. </3

Woot! :D

And what color should the new skin be? I was thinking Light red or Light Blue. And with a GBA character in the banner. They don't get enough love. </3

Be patient. At least wait until Magical Purple v2 is out before you start asking for a new skin.

Edited by TheEnd