Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genealogy of the Holy War (2) probably never. Or at least not in the forseeable future. Since I need to locate the book that has them.

Shouzou Kaga's ramblings maybe when I'm not so lazy. Which will probably be in several months time.

In what games can shooter (3~10+ range) weapons actually double?

It definitely does in FE10. I found this from double Blizzarding a Falconknight XD

I think everything noted so far has been fixed.

Not to be pushy but something still isn't; Holsety still says 30 uses.

Edited by luigi bros

Under Arcfire and Arcthunder there is still no mention of Bastian.

Also, if you're gonna say that Bolting can only be gotten by Disarming then shouldn't you say that other weapons like the Taksh can also be gotten by Disarming? (There is definitely another Taksh in 4-2, and there are probably more instances where an item is rare but it can be Disarmed.)

Bastian doesn't have Arcfire and Arcthunder. He has Elfire and Elthunder, right?

I also didn't mention anything about Bolting (I think?). Besides I already included a disclaimer against stealable items- the point being, you can probably get more of the item, but usually just one is enough. At least I think so anyway ^^;;;

Bastian doesn't have Arcfire and Arcthunder. He has Elfire and Elthunder, right?

It's been a long time since I've played FE10 but I think he joins with an Archwind, Elfire, and Elthunder tome. As well as an Elixer. There may be other items. I may not be right but I'm pretty sure.

Added the note about Xane.

This is from Kyle's C support with Syrene. Shouldn't it be Syrene?

That's just an error in the game.

I should get around to updating the "not a error" list soon ^^;;;

In the Radiant Dawn page, the chapter data for part 3-E indicates that sigrun is force deployed, but in the availability page it indicates that Sigrun is not forced for 3-E. I'm reasonably certain that Sigrun is forced on 3-E.