So Why Is Micaiah So Hated?

Randoman

Zihark's hair color seems like a blue-grey, not silver. And silver =/= grey.

Yeah, Sue/Stu's can be likeable. Like Harry Potter.

Harry Potter also gets knocked down a few pegs and humanized quite a bit. People call him out all the time. This is why hes so likeable.

That was Skrimir, and yes that was total BS. And you're right how no one calling her out was annoying, especially in Part 4. Yes they all had to play nice, but considering there's a chance some of those units KILLED the opposing teams units if that's how you played, they really should've been SOME mention of resentment. Especially Micaiah trying to kill Sanaki. That's kind of something you just don't brush off.

Exactly. If there was some discussion between characters about that situation that the player saw, i think Micaiah wouldnt be seen as a Mary Sue Harpy so much. (also if that whole nonsense about her being the secret apostle was left out.) There are plenty of Canon Sues i can enjoy. Like Lestat or Citan from Xenogears. Like i said, Micaiah takes it to levels im not comfortable with. (The player should have been able to see the DB's explanation to the rest of the teams about the Blood Pact.)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic