Information topic (spoilers)

I believe the SD ending says that Barst deserted the Archanean army to become a pirate, so that's why I'm unsure about him showing up.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the SD ending says that Barst deserted the Archanean army to become a pirate, so that's why I'm unsure about him showing up.

He should be recruitable in the chapter with pirate enemies. This time he'll be a pirate by default.

Anyway just saying again to take a picture of Emperor Hardin, his stats, and weapon abilities when he shows up in the live streams.

So, Malice is a myrmidon and General was added to the female promoted class choice? What horse shit.

Anyways, delightful to see there's already stuf showing up. Prologue sounds awesome (I GETS TA FAIGHT JEIGEN!!!!). Gets me even more curious about Rolo as well.

So, that's an example of Myunit as a cav? Yeesh, 9 Def and D lances with 7 Str and Spd at base? That's a pretty strong dude.

He'll be the boss in a new chapter about pirates attacking. Mark my words.

He'll be the boss in a new chapter about pirates attacking. Mark my words.

In a previous video shown, Barst is not the new boss, it's the same guy. What I'm more curious about is if he appears in a gaiden.

Ooh, Linde's portrait does look nice there, and thanks for the info everyone ^^

Hmm, Jake is back as an enemy Warrior (image will be added soon). He's in the wasteland chapter.

Belf, Raiden and Robert from the BS FEs apparently join before the Ice Dragon Temple. This is from the same person who showed the Jake and female My Unit as a General screenshots.

Ooh, Linde's portrait does look nice there, and thanks for the info everyone ^^

Hmm, Jake is back as an enemy Warrior (image will be added soon). He's in the wasteland chapter.

Belf, Raiden and Robert from the BS FEs apparently join before the Ice Dragon Temple. This is from the same person who showed the Jake and female My Unit as a General screenshots.

Jake the ballistician is returning as a warrior?

Hmm did anyone die in the War of Darkness? I can't believe Doluna spared Belf, Raiden, and Robert.

Is Wrys better then before?

Could you show a picture of Hardin's new portrait, his Emperor Stats, and Weapon ranks(I wanna see if Emperors can use all weapons like in FE4) ?

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Not many people have gotten far in the game yet (only Japanese and Hong Kong fans and they're all asleep now). I'm sure they'll post his stats when they get there (the bridge chapter).

If the ROM gets dumped, it should be even more trivial to get their stats.

When I get the ROM I can get Wi-Fi data, FEDS's Wi-Fi works perfectly on my Supercard.

Edited by General Archibald

Chapter data in the format of FE DS's

Online shop and other Wi-Fi exclusive features

Alright.

Won't be able to use WiFi features on a ROM. It never worked on Shadow Dragon, for me at least.

I should be able to, assuming I'm not blocked from playing the ROM by some AP block or my DS being unable to connect to the net which hasn't happened lately.

Well, sorry to say this but new ROMs are getting harder to run on R4 and DSTT cards.

They are getting harder and harder to make roms and they crash if you find one and you don't have the needed system on the card.

Just out of curiosity, any news on Katarina being playable or My Unit having supports with any other unit in the game?