Makaze's Script Shop [REQUESTS OPEN]

Makaze

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Code Request

Description: Making ignored user's posts not viewable at all.

Features: So the "View it anyway" option isn't visible for ignored users.

Style: Any.

Also, not sure if this would go in the above or what and not sure if I completely understood, but... can there be some kind of option to not view the ignored user's posts at all? Like maybe not even a white line? If that was difficult to understand, then never mind, just the above request.

Edited by Hiyori

If it is possible, may I add something as well?

Is it possible to remove the ignored person's post from a preview as well?

For example when you preview a topic, you can still see the ignored person's post, could that be removed as well?

oh my god do people actually use thread previews

I completely forgot they existed

(sounds like a worthy addition though)

If it is possible, may I add something as well?

Is it possible to remove the ignored person's post from a preview as well?

For example when you preview a topic, you can still see the ignored person's post, could that be removed as well?

What do you mean by "preview a topic"?

If you mean the dropdown when you click the arrow next to the thread title in the thread listing, then no, that can't be done. There is no marker for it being an ignored user there.

Edited by Makaze

What do you mean by "preview a topic"?

If you mean the dropdown when you click the arrow next to the thread title in the thread listing, then no, that can't be done. There is no marker for it being an ignored user there.

That exactly.

I had an inkling that it couldn't be done, though.

It wouldn't be possible to take out the ignored user's posts in quotes, would it? ._.

I mean, I'm willing to bet it's not possible, but wanna ask anyway lol.

Also, thanks for the script; it's soooooo nice.

It wouldn't be possible to take out the ignored user's posts in quotes, would it? ._.

Not really. I could only hide quotes by certain usernames.

wow fine, make me wrong, will you

I assume it's because quotes have literally nothing to do with user number, and there isn't a good way to retrieve user numbers from the list of blocked users anyways?

I assume it's because quotes have literally nothing to do with user number, and there isn't a good way to retrieve user numbers from the list of blocked users anyways?

There is, but you have to go further and get the usernames from the blocked users list.

TL;DR it requires jQuery.

JavaScript Installation

Firefox

1. Install Greasemonkey.

2. Click the. Raw .button on the script page. Confirm the installation when prompted.

3. Visit an IP.Board forum.

Chrome

If you use Tampermonkey, follow the instructions for Firefox (replacing Greasemonkey with Tampermonkey).

Tampermonkey shares many of the features of Greasemonkey, including automatic updates, but it is buggy. Use at your own risk.

Direct installation:

1. Right click the. Raw .button on the script page. Click. Save Link As... .

2. Save the file with the extension . .user.js . Example filename(s): . Script_Name_with_Underscores.user.js .

3. Drag the file into your Extensions menu. Click Add when the confirmation dialog appears.

4. Visit an IP.Board forum.

CSS Installation

1. Install Stylish. [Firefox] [Chrome]

2. Enter the Stylish menu and click. Create new style .

3. Name the style in the sidebar on the left.

4. Check the. Enabled .checkbox below the Name field.

5. Paste the CSS code from my post into the new style (the big text field on the right).

6. Apply relevant URLs at the bottom of the editor. An example for Serenes Forest: . URLs on the domain .:. serenesforest.net .

7. Save and visit the site.

Hey guys, I installed the automatic notifications as an extension in Google Chrome, but it doesn't really work, I still have to refresh the page. Should I install it in the other ways listed as well?

Edited by Blue Druid

Hey guys, I installed the automatic notifications as an extension in Google Chrome, but it doesn't really work, I still have to refresh the page. Should I install it in the other ways listed as well?

Yes. It may not have taken if you have a newer version of Chrome.

For both Javascript and CSS?

CSS is unrelated to JavaScript. If the script says it is JavaScript, you must use the JavaScript instructions. There are two different ways to install scripts in Chrome. If the first doesn't work, use the Firefox instructions with with the Tampermonkey extension instead (link provided in the post).

CSS is unrelated to JavaScript. If the script says it is JavaScript, you must use the JavaScript instructions. There are two different ways to install scripts in Chrome. If the first doesn't work, use the Firefox instructions with with the Tampermonkey extension instead (link provided in the post).

Yeah, neverind. I got it working. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

That exactly.

I had an inkling that it couldn't be done, though.

I'll be the third separate person to ask for it for my own use.

Request filled.