Other Character Design Impressions

Leif

Do they ever give this age or is this just people assuming? Because she looks about 10 and in Dawn she doesn't age at all. She will forever be an annoying child.

Never mind, her age is never directly given out. Still, 14 is still a good estimate for Mist's age.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine happened at 11. :/

Mist's PoR portrait looks awfully young even by Japan standards. RD looks 15ish (again, Japan standards) which is passable.

Especially since the high school freshmen gets smaller by the year in my HS

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Viole's hair color looks darker than Zihark's ^^'

Flavia looks really cool, I think she is Vake's mom. Flavia x Basilio OTP

Velvet looks like she'll be tanky.

I want think game already ;A;

I don't really like Mariabel either, its like Princess Peach all over again. But yeah, I think Richt is fine. The only other character I find disturbing in this game is Marth; who looks to have a lot scarier personality then FE1, 3, 11 and 12 Marth...

She does look like Peach ^^' :lol:.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

I probably won't like Richt going by the description. He will probably be a goof of sorts and his favorite line will be: "Stop treating me like a child!" I sure haven't seen that one often enough. He will probably end up pissing me off.

In contrast to that I thought Rolf and Mist were well written. The game didn't just ignore the issue of kids on the battlefield like all the times before. It is of course arguable how well that worked but if nothing else at least they freaking TRIED dealing with it and I appreciate that.

Oh, and about Mist's age: Ike is 17 and he and Mist were born in Gallia. Since Ike can't remember ever being in Gallia I figured she can't be younger then 15. Also Mist mentioned that Jill is close her age and she is a soldier.

Edited by BrightBow

Flavia looks awesome and all, but you'd think a warrior would be a bit more scarred and stuff. Right now she looks like a hot actress looking pretty while a stunt double does the dirty work.

Richt's here to provide questionable shota goodness. Ten internet dollars says Miriel's gonna be his stern mentor.

Divorced couple

I wonder if their recruitment is a get one or the other like previous characters like the mage knights in FE4.

That might make sense since they are rivals in a way. Maybe there's some sort of route split depending on which one you choose, sort of like Ephriam/Eirika.

Divorced couple

I wonder if their recruitment is a get one or the other like previous characters like the mage knights in FE4.

I believe you mean Olwen and Eyrios from FE5. They were not in FE4.

I saw the new characters just now Olivia is pretty ^^' and I like Dalego ;W;

Inverse is a villain right? she looks like one. I hope they add Lincy as dowloadable. ;3;

I believe you mean Olwen and Eyrios from FE5. They were not in FE4.

^^' yes them

Edited by Queen_Emelina