Emeraldfox

Which one?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. :3

• Sky Attack
    • Brave Bird
    • Niether. ._.
    • They're both awesome! :o

Which would you rather have on your flying type?(stares at Starapter) Honestly, i don't know because of the drawbacks for both. But their both strong. (btw I know not all flying types can learn Sky Attack)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave Bird. Suicidal Staraptors FTW. Mine's a real Kamikaze pilot, but hits hard at the same time. Very hard. Ask Princess. But, he ended up killing himself in the process too. Damn you, Life Orb.

I'd say bravebird, that's what I put on mine. Staraptor rocks with it, because I can kill wild Pokemon, and can heal Staraptor when in serious competition. I don't like Sky Attack at all.

yeah I keep hearing about staraptor only, what if it was put on another flying pokemon

Staraptor's probably one of the best birds in the game, out of Swellow, Pidgeot and Staraptor itself, anyway. Very fast and powerful.

I prefer my 1.5x Choice Band, if you're going to suicide, at least do it in style!

(Even if you are locked into one move, you can always U-Turn out and then Brave Bird on a revenge kill.)

edit : I forget if Staraptor is able to learn U-Turn, because I might be thinking of Swellow instead.

Edited by Will

Sky Attack is really the best choice, strategy-wise.

think about it:

All it takes is 2 turns to work AND its critical hit ratio is high.

Brave bird is strong...but if it IS effective, then expect some major recoil. Its a double edged sword...and not nearly as awesome as Darth Maul's dual lightsaber.

plus if you give your pokemon a special herb (forget the name) it can use sky attack instantly.

dont even get me started as to how awesome it is to see a bird combust into flames.

thats why sky attack is better than brave bird.

Sky Attack is really the best choice, strategy-wise.

think about it:

All it takes is 2 turns to work AND its critical hit ratio is high.

Brave bird is strong...but if it IS effective, then expect some major recoil. Its a double edged sword...and not nearly as awesome as Darth Maul's dual lightsaber.

plus if you give your pokemon a special herb (forget the name) it can use sky attack instantly.

dont even get me started as to how awesome it is to see a bird combust into flames.

thats why sky attack is better than brave bird.

How? Because it has a chance of making the opponent flinch? Strategy is best when it doesn't rely too much on luck.

Flinch, not critical hit. It's 30% chance of success and you have to wait 1 turn for it... LAME.

Power Herb. Already discussed (sort of). Choice band is better.

Edited by Boo