Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Also giving some feedback to this, I played this game a while ago, but leaved it in hiatus. Tbh, I was never able to fully understand the story, so in some sort I was playing blind, guess that happens when you don't read carefully the dialogues (I also skipped Renair's diary after every chapter) Leaving the story apart, the difficulty is a bit madness, maybe I'm not that good at playing carefully and not kamikazing, but whatevs. Guess I will start again the story to understand it better. Keep it up with this! :P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also giving some feedback to this, I played this game a while ago, but leaved it in hiatus. Tbh, I was never able to fully understand the story, so in some sort I was playing blind, guess that happens when you don't read carefully the dialogues (I also skipped Renair's diary after every chapter) Leaving the story apart, the difficulty is a bit madness, maybe I'm not that good at playing carefully and not kamikazing, but whatevs. Guess I will start again the story to understand it better. Keep it up with this! :P

I believe one of the devs mentioned they were going to nerf the enemies a bit. iirc, I believe they were going to lower the HP of grunts to dispatch them quicker.

I'm assuming it's because Furetchen and Astra were more obvious as to what they were. Amelia is an actual name so I assume that's why it wasn't changed. Though, I find it kinda weird that she has the same name as a pre-existing unit in an FE game. It isn't really a large issue however, just a personal nitpicky thing.

Edited by Rubidium

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by ghast, November 30, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by ghast, November 30, 2015 - No reason given

Is this project still alive/are there any updates coming this year? I've played a fair bit of it so far and I'm really enjoying it.

EDIT: Saw it was on hiatus, sorry for necroposting. Feel free to delete this comment mods.

Edited by Eon
  • 1 month later...