You Pick :D

eranjial

Alright seeing as it's been a while since I've played Radiant Dawn I figured I'd go ahead and beat it again but I want all of you to pick my units 'kay? :D

Rules?

Pffft who needs 'em pick anyone you want it could be the worst team for all I care. Let me just say I'm no pro at FE but I'm not entirely terrible either.

The playthrough will most likely be of Normal Mode, Hard Mode maybe, depending on how I feel.

Well then Let the games begin :D

Oh but just to be fair, lets give everyone a chance to pick. And yes I will be using the units you want me to from the time I can use them.

Edit: Ahh yes I forgot to put the list up eh?

1. Muarim

2. Jill

3. Heather

4. Marcia

5. Meg

6. Ilyana

7. Leonardo

8. Bastian

9. Edward

10. Fiona @_@

Edited by eranjial

And Leo too eh. Lesse, shall I boost with BEXP hmm, Maybe a little >.>

And Bastian, woah haven't used him ever XD

Edit: That should leave me with 2 slots left for the endgame, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by eranjial

If you haven't used Ilyana, she is better than you think. I used her during my hard mode playthrough and brought her along to endgame...

Edward is also a good candidate...

Leonardo seems to be pretty bad...

Jill can be good if trained well enough...

Muarim... I pity you

Heather... Good luck

Fiona... Torture that nobody deserves!

I would pick Normal mode in this situation...

Good lucksmile.gif

Thanks I almost always use Edward, as for Leo RNG is being very kind to me this go around he almost always has been getting perfect level ups.

Muarim well If it weren't for his low availability I'm sure he'd be pretty good.

Heather, well if I could replace sothe for her it'd make it alot easier

And Fiona .....fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your team is a lot of DB. This actually might be difficult, trying to train everyone there. At least Ike, Ilyana (if you promote her in Part 1) and Heather won't have difficulty leveling. Bastain and Marcia are OK, too, I guess. Try sticking Resolve on Muarim when he comes back. 8]

Your team is a lot of DB. This actually might be difficult, trying to train everyone there. At least Ike, Ilyana (if you promote her in Part 1) and Heather won't have difficulty leveling. Bastain and Marcia are OK, too, I guess. Try sticking Resolve on Muarim when he comes back. 8]

He should focus on Ed and ilyana, while some scraps go to meg, and the smallest piece of crumbs go to Leo. Muarim should be focused on in 4-4, don't bother giving him BEXP during Part 1

He should focus on Ed and ilyana, while some scraps go to meg, and the smallest piece of crumbs go to Leo. Muarim should be focused on in 4-4, don't bother giving him BEXP during Part 1

Do Jill and Fi just get ignored completely?

Do Jill and Fi just get ignored completely?

Fuck, forgot Jill... meh, idk, thats too many dbs, i mean 3 fucking dbs that can help, is a bit too much. And then there is 3 that are completely useless when compared to the others... :/

Well I had a bit of trouble on 1-5 due to Jill as a npc suiciding herself against axe users -_-; I actually had to make Sothe rush in and save her.

But enough on that Stats for my characters as of the start of 1-6

Ed:Lvl10 Str11, Mg0, Skl18, Spd 15, Luck 10, Def 7, Res 2

Leo:Lvl15 Str12, Mg1, Skl19, Spd 14, Luck 14, Def11, Res 6

Ilyana:Lvl14 Str7, Mg14, Skl12, Spd13, Luck 7, Def 5, Res 11

Meg: Lvl10 Str 13, Mg1, Skl 9, Spd 13, Luck 13, Def 15, Res8

Jill: Lvl14 Str 11, Mg1, Skl12, Spd 15, Luck 14, Def 13, Res 3