Lissa x Donnel

Sully x Stahl

Miriel x Ricken

Maribelle x Gaius

Panne x Gaius

Cordelia x Vaike/Lon'qu(tie)

Nowi x Gregor

Tharja x Henry

Olivia is the shy, but graceful dancer. Her son, however, is not that way when it comes to girls...

Cherche is a motherly and caring figure. Despite her son's loner tendencies, he really is concerned for others.

Chrom's not on this? Bah!

Anyways, Frederick because Inigo and Magic don't exactly look like they mix. (And he's basically the only non-Chrom option I can think of that isn't Robin.) And Vaike for Gerome because of blonde hair.

Edited by Little Al

Besides Chrom, Olivia doesn't get much out of pairings with most other guys (especially not Gregor which actually gives NOTHING but caps), so I picked Frederick for having the least redundant set of classes while being a good physically inclined father.

Cherche wants to pair with someone who has access to bow knight so Gerome can have Bowbreaker. Stalh or Virion are good choices, since Ricken isn't a good father for a unit who will be as physical as Gerome. Technically Stahl has the best class set to pass along, but Virion has a headstart on the whole archer thing so he'll pass Bowbreaker much faster.

I voted for Gaius for Olivia since Chrom wasn't an option.

Voted for Virion for Cherche since she was under Virion's command in the past.

I vote that we add Rey as an option for Olivia!

In all seriousness, Libra x Olivia (they are sweet) and Virion x Cherche (Shared history usually does it for me......and I don't see anyone else being able to handle Virion quite like Cherche and Minerva)!

Before anything, I have to admit there's a beef with Inigo's default class set: he could've gotten another Class Branch (Cavalier is a personal favorite for him) in exchange of Peg. Knight instead of Barbarian, so he weren't just a Speedier version of Gregor when said character was his father. Outside of not fetching Rightful King in Inigo's skillset, I like the cap modifiers Frederick out of those who pass the Cavalier branch...

Gerome is another of those hard to mess up thanks to his default class set, which actually fixes the awkwardness of Cherche's set by replacing her Troubadour branch with another Axe-wielding one like Fighter; so gameplay-wise it's more of taking something good and make it more impressive with a tie between three possible fathers: Virion for Bowbreaker access and a low-penalty Cap modifier spread (and common past), Vake for Axefaire access and giving Gerome the Best Strength Cap in a non-Morgan character, and Gregor for Redhead access to both Axefaire and Bowbreaker with decent cap modifiers.

Edited by AstraSage

I'd pair Olivia with Henry, because I like their support. So that makes two people currently I'd pair Henry with. There aren't enough Henry's to go around... Although my second option for Olivia would probably be Lon'qu, because, again, I like their support. I have a feeling most of Olivia's supports are going to be great, though, so my opinion of this may change in the future.

I'd also pair Cherche with Virion, because I like their support. They seemed to care a great deal about each-other in each level of their support, so even if they're not paired together, I can imagine them staying friends their whole lives. I doubt I could pair either of the two with anybody else.

Quite the popular pair, aren't they? Despite the fact that they're the hardest out of all his options to get.

I thought generally speaking that "difficult" pairings were popular because of that very fact a lot of the time.

Olivia happens to pass on myrmidon AND pegasus knight to Lucina, which no other mother can do. Not to mention Chrom-fathered Inigo is totally awesome too. Both their class sets just compliment each other that well.

Olivia x Henri/Henry first it is so animu second PURPLE haired Azur/Inigo

and for Serge/Cherche x Grego/Gregor to me he seems like the guy i would think Serge/Cherche would merry

First off, I don't really know the characters, only their looks and the short descriptions on the web site.

Ok, so apparently Cherche x Virion and Olivia x Henry is the most popular choice. For me it's the complete opposite.

I like Olivia x Virion, because Olivia seems to be a very shy and delicate person, while Virion looks like a total gentleman. That's a good fit in my eyes.

I read about Cherche that she has a strange aesthetic sense and that you shouldn't anger her at all costs. Considering Henry is supposed to be a smiling psychopath I think Cherche would fit him perfectly. She should be strong enough not to be intimidated by him, while at the same time is probably crazy enough herself to really appreciate him.

OliviaxChrom is certainly the best for her

I guess Lon'qu can be Thomas Wayne

I'm assuming that means Lon'quxOlivia, come on why am I the only person who thinks Lon'quxCherche is the best pairing.

Oh, and no ChromxOlivia so FredxOlivia just because.