Internal Level Reset?

Yeah, when I was making characters for FEFT, I wasn't smart. I ended up making 22 of the characters on my digital copy and only 10 on my physical copy and with the way the bracket is organized (I'm not changing the bracket for the sake of time, since it would be a bit biased in some ways and it wouldn't change much down the line anyway) I'll need to re-create some of them. Issue is it gets hard to get experience when he internal level starts rising through the roof, especially when using EXPonential Growth. However, if I remember right, there isn't an internal level cap for Normal mode. So here's my question: if I grind up an avatar character with what I can in Normal mode, save them into the logbook, then buy them on my hard mode file, will they have an internal level cap, or will it "reset" in order to allow quick use of EXPonential Growth until it becomes obsolete? I couldn't grind nearly fast enough on the normal mode file without proper money or materials to do it. Also, I do not have an R4 save dongle or any means to use an AR or something to max out stats and give them skills right off the bat, so don't suggest that, please!

Edited by mercilesscharizard

Yeah, when I was making characters for FEFT, I wasn't smart. I ended up making 22 of the characters on my digital copy and only 10 on my physical copy and with the way the bracket is organized (I'm not changing the bracket for the sake of time, since it would be a bit biased in some ways and it wouldn't change much down the line anyway) I'll need to re-create some of them. Issue is it gets hard to get experience when he internal level starts rising through the roof, especially when using EXPonential Growth. However, if I remember right, there isn't an internal level cap for Normal mode. So here's my question: if I grind up an avatar character with what I can in Normal mode, save them into the logbook, then buy them on my hard mode file, will they have an internal level cap, or will it "reset" in order to allow quick use of EXPonential Growth until it becomes obsolete? I couldn't grind nearly fast enough on the normal mode file without proper money or materials to do it. Also, I do not have an R4 save dongle or any means to use an AR or something to max out stats and give them skills right off the bat, so don't suggest that, please!

i believe its internal level will stay the same, regardless

Their internal levels WILL stay the same.

It's just that if the value of 50 (on Lunatic Mode) will be treated as 20 if the MU is recruited via the logbook on a Normal file. Rewriting them from that Normal file and recruiting them on another Lunatic file WILL have their internal levels treated as it was in the first Lunatic file.

EXPonential growth is a very slow way of grinding units. You really should be using LB3, even with 8 exp for every single enemy you get 400 exp normally, 800 with Paragon and 1200 with paragon+Veteran. Since you'll get a little more than 8 when you're at Lv.1 promoted (Lv.50 on hard with a capped IL), it should be easy to go through one promoted class per clear there. Just grind Chrom up and give him DG+, LB and a good support class, run through CoY3 once if you're not sure you can take it and tank the map out on Leif's Gate.

When I was making one of my Streetpass teams, I was able to get each Avatar from a new file to minmaxed with all stats capped and all five skills in around an hour each, earning their skill books along the way (earlygame -> CoY3 -> LB3 -> LB3 -> RaR3 was enough to cut it, and I used statboosters to polish off the odd uncapped stats).