what does your favorite fire emblem say about you?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not so accurate for me. PoR is right that I would definitely fight for my friends like Ike does, but otherwise, neither it nor RD are anywhere near correct. I've never bothered with PoR's fixed mode, and I don't do the "waifu" thing at all because I'm female. And even then, I don't have a "husbando" either. Micaiah debates do annoy me though. Some people like her, some people hate her, that's that. xP

Sort of accurate for my favorite, Genealogy. I wanted to recruit Areone, but I wanted to use the Swanchika a bit more than wanting Areone.

I lmao'd at Awakening, because of how accurate it is.

I actually rather like the BS FE maps...of course, I played them on Heroes, so...

I guess FE9 or 10 is my favorite FE? I never played fixed, but I do think it's a cool idea and should be implemented in future FE games if it's kinda easy to do so. Defending Talrega is one of my favorite stages! As for fighting for my friends, I don't think I would fight, period...?

Edited by SeverIan

Mine is FE7... and my horoscope isn't very accurate.

I never thought that Marth or Roy was unlockable, since by the time I started playing FE7, I already had a general idea of who featured in which games.

I never paid much attention to the Link Arena either, except to play against myself once to unlock that one tune.

I don't really have a complex love-hate relationship with Battle Before Dawn either. The biggest emotion that I feel for that chapter is relief that it's the last Fog of War map in the game, and I never have to waste inventory space on Torches again.

I'd like to see something about "what your first Fire Emblem game says about you." My favorite wasn't my first, and I'm sure that many others can probably say the same.

10/10 it recognises pantsless marth as fe1's most majestic selling point and the biggest reason to consider it one's favourite

(also the fe13 one is perfect)

Edited by bookofholsety

idk I praise Thracia for capture fucking loved capture

Fortunately since I was aware of the shit memes and the poor state of the translation patch I played it straight up in Japanese since my Chinese fluency means I can read the menus anyway and just read a clean translation elsewhere

Edited by Thor Odinson

FE7's is spot-on for me!
When I first saw the characters I actually thought Eliwood was Roy and Hector was Marth... (I was only paying attention to hair colors... ^_^;)
Also, I use the link arena after I beat the game and make a team with my best units. I like to pit my teams against each other! :)