Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

http://serenesforest.net/fe11/char_base.html

As a Sage, Wendell has B in tomes and D in Staves. His actual absolute base WEXP would be... 135 - 30 = 105 (the 30 comes from the Sage class base Tome WEXP) for tomes and 30 for Staff.

Lorenz doesn't have Axe WEXP, that should be Bows on the absolute base stats page.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I should have fixed them all now.

It appears they changed Wendell's weapon exp between versions. I don't think I was paying much to weapon levels while playing the English version.

As for Maria, I'm not really sure I understand you. I'm pretty sure her current weapon exp is actually correct.

It appears they changed Wendell's weapon exp between versions. I don't think I was paying much to weapon levels while playing the English version.

As for Maria, I'm not really sure I understand you. I'm pretty sure her current weapon exp is actually correct.

Huh? I just checked all 3 and they appear to be the same.

As for Maria, Look here:

http://serenesforest.net/fe11/char_base_a.html

CTRL + F "Tome 40"

Replace Tome with Staff and then it's correct.

Edited by Sirius

The bonus exp section in Radiant Dawn is missing the difference in cost for a level between Normal Mode and Hard Mode.

In addition to what is already shown (getting half as much experience), it also costs twice as much to get a level as it does on Normal Mode. I'm not sure if it is character level x 100 or (character level x 100) + 100, though, for HM.

Oh, I see what you mean about Maria. For some reason, I forgot she was a staff user >___<

For versions, are you referring to Wendell? If so, then that's really odd.

It clear shows him having 135 Tome exp on my ROM and I don't think I'd change it. Pegasus Knight also lists the same, unless they used my data (I know some Japanese sites used my growth rate and support data).

EDIT

Sorry, Sirius, I somehow edited your post instead of making a new post somehow o___O

Edited by VincentASM

For versions, are you referring to Wendell? If so, then that's really odd.

It clear shows him having 135 Tome exp on my ROM and I don't think I'd change it. Pegasus Knight also lists the same, unless they used my data (I know some Japanese sites used my growth rate and support data).

Yes, to Wendell.

I checked all versions, Wendell has a B in tomes as a Sage. Thus, it would mean that the class Sage is what's making that B rank possible so it's actually 105 Tome WEXP as Base. Staves are D as a Sage and that class is not the one with 30 WEXP for Staves, that would be Bishop so the correct values are 105 for tome and 30 for Staff.

Edited by Sirius

Are you completely sure he has D Staves in the Japanese version? I even found a video where he has E in Staves, as well as some weapon exp in Tomes. See around

. I also remember seeing an early screenshot with the same weapon levels.

Not to mention, I can't believe I'd screw up reading his data in-game.

Which reminds me, I think I forgot to update Lorenz's weapon exp. I'll have to do that when I get back.

Edited by VincentASM

Are you completely sure he has D Staves in the Japanese version? I even found a video where he has E in Staves, as well as some weapon exp in Tomes. See around
. I also remember seeing an early screenshot with the same weapon levels.

Not to mention, I can't believe I'd screw up reading his data in-game.

Which reminds me, I think I forgot to update Lorenz's weapon exp. I'll have to do that when I get back.

I'm in the wrong with JP version, Must be the fact that he holds the Barrrier staff but I've forgotten that he can't use it (and I checked a bad file). Sorry about that. In the European and English versions he does have 105 in tome and 30 in staff though.

Edited by Sirius

Does the forum aspect count for here? Sorry, I didn't want to create a new topic.

Under the description for the Shadow Dragon Forums, it should say fight with your friends.

Not a mistake as such, but in the item locations section of PoR, you forgot to mention that if you kill Makalov in Chapter 14, he drops a Red Gem. (I am only mentioning it because you mentioned that Shinon drops a Brave Bow in Ch. 18 if you kill him).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Found a minor error. Speed is listed twice in the bolded area, and there should be an "and" before that last defence.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe5/calculation.html

Stat reduction

When affected by Sleep or Stone, a character's Strength, Magic, Skill, Speed and Defence become 0.

When attempting to capture an enemy, Strength, Magic, Skill, Speed and Defence are halved.

When carrying an enemy or ally, Strength, Speed, Skill, Speed, Defence are halved. If the user's Build is less than half of the carried character's Build, Movement is also halved.

Edited by Miror B.

Found a minor error. Speed is listed twice in the bolded area, and there should be an "and" before that last defence.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe5/calculation.html

That quote actually has a second mistake.

If the user's Build is less than half of the carried character's Build, Movement is also halved.

It's the other way around: if the carried character's Bld is higher than half the user's, Movement is halved.

Also, I'm under the impression that being mounted gives a small bonus (18 Build Glade rescuing 10 Build Homeros: halved movement dismounted, full movement otherwise).

Thanks, they should have been fixed now.

Also, I'm under the impression that being mounted gives a small bonus (18 Build Glade rescuing 10 Build Homeros: halved movement dismounted, full movement otherwise).

It seems mounted units get a +5 bonus (so Glade's Build would have counted as 23 when mounted).

I wouldn't call this a "mistake" but shouldn't the names of characters in FEs 1-6 on the site match the ones given in the translation patches? Like the website calls someone "Yurius" but the patch calls him "Julius".

Put simply, no.

1. The names used by the translation patches quite often aren't official.

2. Linked to 1, I don't like some of the names they use.

3. Linked to 2, since it's my site, I can do what I want X D

Edited by VincentASM

Put simply, no.

1. The names used by the translation patches quite often aren't official.

2. Linked to 1, I don't like some of the names they use.

3. Linked to 2, since it's my site, I can do what I want X D

OK.

Of course it's your site. You can do anything you want.