If you could introduce Virion to any female character in the series

If you could let Virion meet any female character in the series who would you pick?

Personally I would pick Florina, Titania, and Erika.

so I came up with a few short scenarios that all end badly for Virion

The moment Virion locked eyes with Florina, Florina flew away on her pegasus breaking several speed records and the sound barrier itself. She wouldn't stop until she landed on the continent of Archanea.

When Virion approached Titania his face was met with a punch only slightly less painful than a Sumia PAWNCH!!!

Before Virion was even able to approach the beautiful Princess Erika he quickly met the end of Seth's silver lance in a critical hit

who ever can come up with the funniest scenarios will win a delicious chocolate chip internet cookie

please keep it PG-13

Edited by Captain Karnage

I was going to say that same thing, she didn't kill Sain. lol

Umm...

If Virion hits on Lucia, Bastian will have Volke intimidate him with his blades... Or Bastian will do the intimidating himself. Heh heh.

Edited by Anacybele

She didn't kill Sain, so I think Virion has a pretty good chance of survival.And I'd like to see Virion hit on Heather.

I want Heather to meet Libra.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Lyn would probably kill him. lol.

The worst Sully did was kick him in the face, do I doubt it. Lyn's a lot nicer and it's not like she isn't used to this kind of behavior from Sain.

I want Heather to meet Libra.

YES. THIS.

Also...

I haven't played 5 or most of 3/12, so is there any girl in those games who's a hopeless romantic or something? If so, that girl would probably make for a hilarious interaction with him.

Edited by Alastor15243