Hottest/Cutest/Prettiest Tellius girls.

Daichi

A few people in the guy version of this said we should give the girls some recognition. So I decided to make this thread. Anyways, the title explains it all. So go nuts!

Prettiest is Elincina, for me. There's just something about her...

Hottest is Calill. I've noticed that most of the girls are more cute than hot. Calill is one of the exceptions.

Cutest is Mia. Really, she has the 'moe' thing going for her. Never a bad thing.

Wow, writing that felt kind of odd, for some reason.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah "hot" doesn't really describe any of them to me. Mia is extremely cute, and Elincia is pretty in a regal way.

Kind of realized that the Tellius games do a good job of not objectifying the girls. The Awakening redesigns ruin that though.

Edited by Radiant head

Micaiah has a surprisingly sexy figure.

Tanith is very handsome. But y'know, in the chick way. She's a hottie.

RD Marcia <3

PoR Jill is all types of adorable, RD Jill is pretty damn fine.

Leanne is super pretty. All the heron royals are.

Nailah could bring out the furry in anyone with those stats.

Fiona's kinda pretty.

RD Mist is sort of a babe. Go Boyd.

Fjhfjdjfhffj Titania is just everything.

Elincia because green hair. I don't know what to think about Elincia because I am more a fan of how great a character she is as opposed to her looks.

Long-haired Lucia and Vika are really pretty. I might not care for Micaiah, but her sense of style is amazing.

Oh my goodness I forgot about long haired Lucia. She's gorgeous. Some good genetics in her family for sure.

Long-haired Lucia is a goddess, Vika wouldn't look out of place on a model ramp in a Milan and even though Ellie is awfully pretty ( those eyes 0_o ), like Lucy, I'm more drawn to their personality than anything else.

Sigrun, Micaiah, Marcia and Ilyana. Iunno where'd I'd put them, all three maybe. Lyre and Meg are pretty cute too. And Nailah, can't forget her I guess.

Edited by Emeraldfox

Well, I created the guy thread because there was a similar Awakening version. lol (that I may or may not have also created, I don't remember anymore) But anyway! :)

Prettiest: Elincia, Jill, and Sigrun, no contest. They're just beautiful!

Hottest: I'd say Sigrun or Callil.

Cutest: Hmm... Toughie. There aren't many females in Tellius I find to be particularly "cute." I guess I'll say Lyre and Mist.

Some honorable mentions are Titania, Fiona, and Marcia. I don't normally dig short-haired girls, but Marcia is one of the few exceptions to that. Dunno how long Fiona's hair is though, she has hers in a bun the whole time.

Hm, I can't think of any Tellius woman I would call hot, but RD Elincia and Leanne are the prettiest. (PoR Elincia has horrible, horrible taste in dresses. What an ugly orange and that in combination with her green hair. Ugh.)

Eh, Nailah is not really my kind, weirdly enough Almedha is, must be the clothes.

Mist is too plain for me. :P

My favorites, Leanne, best waifu material. So pwetty, so moe. And Lucia, those boots. Long haired Lucia of course, saying she is a goddess is true, she reminds me of Aya btw.

Secondary: Elincia, Sigrun, Titania, Nephy. Micky is not bad looking at all too, and, nice eye, nice hair, nice legs.

(PoR Elincia has horrible, horrible taste in dresses. What an ugly orange and that in combination with her green hair. Ugh.)

That true, but she is a princess and all so the naruto-clotes are mandatory.

Ask me if I'm an orange

Edited by B.Leu

Long-haired Lucia and Vika are really pretty. I might not care for Micaiah, but her sense of style is amazing.

Micaiah's uggs in second tier tho. Man i cringe every time. (part of the reason i turned animations off)

Vika has mad fashion fabulosity. Hoary shit, she looks great.

Soren's mom is hella hot I'd piss Soren off so much by ogling his mom.

Soren be all "I have a mum?"

Kurth be all "STOP LOOKING AT MY SISTER, PUNK! LAST TIME A BEORC DID THAT, IT ALMOST ENDED THE WORLD."

As for lovely ladies of Tellius...

Sigrun will forever have my heart. I love Sigrun, Sigrun is all.

Titania is so awesome and gorgeous ahhhh.

Leanne <3

Tanith hnngh.

Jag alskar Vika.

Nailah has that bamf look to her i like.

Elincia is bamf and graceful. So bamf.

Astrid~~

Marcia is so cute im gonna die.

Fiona is all sorts of hnngh.

Oh dang, you know what, I actually find Meg cute too. I'm not kidding.

Meg is adorable.

+1 for Meg being adorable. Brom is such a cool guy so it's expected. Can we get a Brom appreciation thread?

Nephenee has a nice southern charm. I like reading her lines.

Vika is super chill and is pretty hot because of it.

Ena's cute.