• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look at the girls in clubs?

Don't go to clubs at all?

Don't go looking for women at clubs.

You're doing it very wrong.

You may not have social lives but I do, thank you very much.

Go to better clubs, and pity the poor guys that take those girls home?

Not enough money. Now I know why I stick to bars but I can't pick up girls well when I'm with like 5 mates.

Just swear off romantic interactions with the opposite gender. I would do the same, but I already suspect that I may be asexual, so I don't have to. ._.

Seriously if those girls are like my roommate then they're all idiots and not worth looking into... =/

Unless you love idiots like my roommate then take her away from me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's very attractive I promise!!!

But yeah spray on tans are kind of whatthechrist. I'm wondering who first thought they were a good idea.

It's the Hulk Hogan effect. All girls want to look like Hulk Hogan.

err..

Edited by Tangerine

Ah, that's a shame. I hope you can find a way to sneak into one, 'cause I think you'd be much happier with the selection of women there.

Not enough money. Now I know why I stick to bars but I can't pick up girls well when I'm with like 5 mates.

Find out where university chicks hang out. At least in my country they don't dress up as insecure sluts.

Well shoot, when I could be out spending money at clubs and chasing scantly clad orange idiots, I guess I really am missing out.

Thank you for enlightening me to the fun life I should be living. I shall now enlist 10 people to join me the club, and be dissappointed at all the drunken chocolate factory workers there, "getting their drink on".

Well shoot, when I could be out spending money at clubs and chasing scantly clad orange idiots, I guess I really am missing out.

Thank you for enlightening me to the fun life I should be living. I shall now enlist 10 people to join me the club, and be dissappointed at all the drunken chocolate factory workers there, "getting their drink on".

Hey, at least you've settled down and started a family. :P: I have no social life outside of my 10 (or 12-13) friends ... who are all in another state at the moment (and one out of the country). But, yeah, not looking for guys in the first place. <==

Find out where university chicks hang out. At least in my country they don't dress up as insecure sluts.

Depends on the university, methinks.

Hey, at least you've settled down and started a family. :P: I have no social life outside of my 10 (or 12-13) friends ... who are all in another state at the moment (and one out of the country). But, yeah, not looking for guys in the first place. <==

Sounds like you'll be prowling the same areas as Life soon enough.

I suspect his problem is with the "Oompa Loompa" part, not the "slutty" part.

Sounds like you'll be prowling the same areas as Life soon enough.

Oh, man, I hope not. ._. But for the time being, I'm not interested in finding a boyfriend or anything. I've never really been interested in that kind of stuff, even if I do think that certain guys are good-looking. So ... I'm actually quite serious when I say that I suspect I may be asexual. Too bad only two of my friends believe me when I say it. -_-

Just be glad that you don't go to a school where a girl who knows a ton of people told them you stalked her, which you didn't and got your chances with a lot of people destroyed and get a lot of weird looks in the hall... Stupid bitch...

Oh, man, I hope not. ._. But for the time being, I'm not interested in finding a boyfriend or anything. I've never really been interested in that kind of stuff, even if I do think that certain guys are good-looking. So ... I'm actually quite serious when I say that I suspect I may be asexual. Too bad only two of my friends believe me when I say it. -_-

One day, you're going to find a guy, and fall so hard for him. Just watch.

Oh and to answer the OP, as a (lady)friend of mine once told me, "go pick up girls at the library".

Edited by Helios

One day, you're going to find a guy, and fall so hard for him. Just watch.

Oh and to answer the OP, as a (lady)friend of mine once told me, "go pick up girls at the library".

Nah, I think I have too much respect for myself to ever allow myself to fall for anyone so hard. :P At least, I hope.