Everyone is Mafia Nostalgiamafia

Prims

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we pick anyone's roles from past games, or only our roles from games we have been in?

in charge of reading the thread

not /in bc serious eimm sucks (let's face it, it can and will happen)

Go check out the past games (the spreadsheet in the fourth post of the Mafia Headquarters should be an excellent resource). Once you see a role you like, you'll PM it to Prims. Once a role out of a game is chosen, no one else can choose anything within the same game!

Go check out the past games (the spreadsheet in the fourth post of the Mafia Headquarters should be an excellent resource). Once you see a role you like, you'll PM it to Prims. Once a role out of a game is chosen, no one else can choose anything within the same game!

That part was clear enough. I just wasn't sure whether they had to be our own past roles or not. For example, could I go back to a game I played and pick a role from another player instead of mine? Better to ask than assume, I say.

Edited by Makaze

Does the role PM have to be one you received in a game you played personally, or can it be anyone's from any game?

The latter.

this nice little exchange happened earlier in the thread is what i'm referring to

#bbmlevelreadingskills

last night i had a dream taht nightmare was a hobo who lived next to the mafia forum and came out of the sewer to negotiate joining my game with me

take that as you will