New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

Since I just noticed that Hunter kept his role, I'm assuming that the SK kept theirs too.

VIGILANTE EXTRAORDINAIRE
15) Hunter Nightblood
Were Cult:
16) Chen
14) SB.
6) Paperblade (apparently?)
Were Mafia:
9) Snike
11) Izhuark
12) Randa
None of these dudes can be the SK. Which means...
SK is here:
4) Lord Gaius
5) Wen Yang
10) Weapons
13) Crysta
I don't think it's Wen because I don't see anti-cult as an SK claim. It could be Gaius because I thought the way he jumped to lynch me D2 looked kinda weird, and I'm not sure about Crysta because I dunno when they got subbed in. Bal seems to imply that it was earlier than he announced the subs so yeah.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I don't think Chen would have kept their role if I was ejected from the cult since I would just out them and they would get lynched instantly if we realised some people kept theirs :V

@SB: Yeah, my update timeline in the role PM is at like 10PM I got told I'm culted, then like half an hour later it's JK TIME TRAVEL SHIT HERE'S A NEW ROLE

And this was like right as I subbed in so I'm like "wtf is going on"

Michael, Nina, Sara, Isaac, Jasmine, Carver, Barbara

Snike, I didn't even know there was a claim sniper itg when I made that suggestion. I haven't been following this game and the hosts subbed me with the knowledge that I most likely wouldn't be reading the first 2 days

Unless you are mafia and have the role. e_e

but sb actually has a good point about the sk, so I'll leave that point alone for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Gaius

Assuming Izuhark isn't lying and we trust wen's old claim, SK is between Gaius and weapons. If we lynch one and they aren't the sk, Hunter just shoots the other one and wins, which reduces the amount of random night kills I can die to n1.

Also I'm salty that I wasn't able to NK eclipse.

I think too that Gaius is effectively the most suspicious to be the SK... look at this post he didn't ackwnoledge the role change at first, so it's really likely that his own role didn't changed and therefore he could very likely be the serial killer...

##Vote : Gaius

@Weapon : Did you had any mason brother except blitz ? (your not obliged to say who just if you had any.)

hum wait what ? That was... easy... Hum... What is this story about shifting roles again ? Can you confirm that hunter ?

Anyway if your indeed effectively the one who do the massacre of the whateley farm you must be judged for it ! This horrible mess cannot be justified by any mean !

Wait a minute. Maybe i can heal you...

I think that one of us is a psychiatrist because if you look the role tha crysta had it said "psychiatrist nurse" i would be suprised that there is two nurse in the game, so maybe we can heal him and rally him to our cause ! Gaius would be forced to accept it because it's better than losing by being lynched.

Hunter can you respond to my questions ? Do you know if gaius say the truth when he say that killing him will change the roles again ? I think it's just bluff but maybe you know something about it.