SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Weapons complaining about RVS but sitting on a wagon with no votes then giving that reaction but I don't really think he's scum. Why aren't you doing anything though?

##Unvote

##Vote: dandragon

put severe thought into this game & this is a good lynch, everybody vote dandragon

Well yeah am I supposed to anything everything around here?

So many noobs, I'll join the cause too

##Vote J

this is for fe12 mafia!

Not gonna lie, honestly had a good chuckle at this. I didn't think I made that much of a mark when I was playing a while ago.

##Vote: YOLOSWAG

THAT WAS MY FAULT, I'M SORRY!

No, really, that D1 neighbor blurb is part of my role! Now, before anyone asks, we don't know each other's alignment. So hi, Eury, and. . .

##Vote: Shinori

Tee-hee~!

(4) dandragon: zerosabers, Omega, Prims, Weapons
(2) Elieson: Gorf, Shinori
(1) Hannah: Lord Gaius
(1) J: Elieson
(1) zerosabers: dandragon
(1) Eurykins: King Gilgamesh
(1) eclipse: Eurykins
(1) Lord Gaius: Hannah
(1) Omega: J
(1) Shinori: eclipse
(1) Not Voting: MancerNecro

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Shinori's birthday ends in 53 hours 34 minutes. Happy Birthday, Shinori!

Game is already dead.

Gaius, do you seriously intend to lynch Mancer or is that another jokevote? If the former, elaborate.

Elie, do your best to explain your gut reads. They have to come from somewhere! Also, if you do have vibes on people, why not vote either of them?

YOLO, got any reads yet? I keep seeing you in-thraed.

Don't like the people coming in late in a slow RVS only to provide yet another random vote that didn't stack on anybody. Easy way to keep the game stagnant while blending in if you're scum. Of eclipse, Hannah (new player) and J (doesn't like D1) I'd think eclipse would be the most likely to do more than this.

##Unvote

##Vote: eclipse

Is Gorf going to get suspended for his gimmick? Please respond.

why me

who if not you?

gut reads are;

@Prims is using logic on D1 to try to case, which is cool, but it's Page 2 when it started up and people hadn't even posted yet. Didn't seem like a joke post and even putting meta aside, it reads as forced effort without genuine care for the game meaning i think prims is just kinda trying to blend in so it's a gutread+ maybe a bit more because i've been pretty wrong on my prims reads (and Refa reads, and Blitz reads, thank god they're not playing in this game) as of late so I'm filled with self doubt.

@Eury, psuedocontributions, because so much of your only post was just "who are the newbies, mod please post alternate names" yada yada yada and nothing to help, . reads like you wanted to make a presence for yourself, with the post being as verbose as it was. Had it just been "Who's X, Y, Z?", i'd have just accepted it.

Also unrelated to reads but I guess kind of

@Zero, do you have any comments on something that's happened yet? prodvotes this early in the dead game aren't really moving things forward

Half-and-half related

@DanTheManDragon, Tell me two people that you think deserve a vote right now, and give at least one reason as to why

Actually, while I'm totally waffling on Prims, I don't feel guilty about a Eury vote

##Unvote

##Vote Eury

@Elie Right now I'm looking through the thread to try and find a real target, the vote on Mancer is mostly to maybe get a response will I wait.

Unfortunately nobody is making any moves so there isn't much to go on.

@DanTheManDragon, Tell me two people that you think deserve a vote right now, and give at least one reason as to why

do not me and not me count

Prims for the line "put every thought into this vote and vote Dandaragon" cause i haven't done anything wrong

Mancer cause he's inactive

##Unvote

##vote:Mancer

Prims my vote was told in a joking manner, but I think some pressure to respond would be good on Mancer's slot considering he hasn't even posted in the thread.

Ellie, I think your Eury read is kind of forced. Eury talks with a lot of words generally, so I don't have a problem with that post.

Lol... sorry about voting for gligarbro, I'm a nub. It was a vote for Lord Gaius, which host got so yayyyy.

I only RL'd because we have nothing so far, and because busy with new job, so haven't been posting. I'll post more though, sorry n.n