Forum FAQ

VincentASM

Feel free to post here if you have any further questions.

Q: How do I show an image from my computer on the forum (eg. my signature)?

A: First you'll need to upload your image to the internet. If you don't have your own website or webspace, you can use a free image hosting site like Photobucket (which I recommend).

Once your image is uploaded, obtain the image's URL, eg.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/NomadicTrooperGirl/icons/luserava.png

This should be given to you or you can right-click on the image and go to Properties to find it. Then place the URL inside the BBCode IMG tags as follows in your post or signature:

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/NomadicTrooperGirl/icons/luserava.png]

Q: How do I change my member title/rank?

A: You can change it by going to My Controls -> Edit Profile Information. It should be the first option (Custom member title)

Q: How do you delete your own posts?

A: You can't. If you really need to, you can ask an admin or mod to remove it for you.

The reason why deleting posts is disabled for members is because, for some reason, this forum doesn't keep records of member-deleted posts (even though it's supposed to).

Q: How do I make a poll?

A: When you create a new topic, click the Click here to manage this topic's poll link (under the Poll section after Topic Details) where you'll find all the available options.

Edited by VincentASM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
How do I change my topic name? *Everyone on the board shouts YAY FEFL's not gonna post so many topics now... Thank you GOD/any other religious figures*

Use the Full Editor on the first post of that topic.

Use the Full Editor on the first post of that topic.

I think you also need to have a certain amount of postcounts to be able to change the topic as well because...

1)I kept asking myself way back then, "Why can't I change my topic's name?"

2)I told AOD to use the full editor and he said the topic title thing wasn't there.

Of course, I could be wrong...

I think you also need to have a certain amount of postcounts to be able to change the topic as well because...

1)I kept asking myself way back then, "Why can't I change my topic's name?"

2)I told AOD to use the full editor and he said the topic title thing wasn't there.

Of course, I could be wrong...

No your right, but I have the correct amount of posts

• 2 months later...
Updated.

Ranks are gone now. Everyone's a "Member" now. Not that it matters since you can change your member rank/title after a semi-trivial amount of posts.

Was there anything higher than Avanced member anyway?

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Got a little funkiness to report. Can't post in Member Feeback so I was advised to post here.

So whenever you use spoiler tags, after you've put whatever you want in there, anything you decide to put after the spoiler tag gets dragged into the the spoiler tag after hitting submit. So if I intended my post to be something like this,

text *spoiler* image *spoiler* more text

and I format it like that while I'm typing it, it actually turns out like this:

text *spoiler* image more text *spoiler*

So basically anything after the spoiler tag gets sucked up into it. 

• 2 weeks later...