Fractured Realms: CANCELLED!!!!

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What dose this hack base on ? Fe 7 or Fe 8 ?

FE7, probably should have said that somewhere(only relevant because of Midnight Sun yay alfred!)

nice.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1400

you need any assembly shenanigans Kitty?

Not that I can think of at the moment, nope. But thanks for the offer. :o

That's a bug actually, I'll see if I can fix it and release the fix of the fix today.

whelp

fixed, the download link should be the same.

Edited by Skitty of Time

Sweet, that fix did the trick. I was having the same issue.

That said, I really liked this! Pro. 3 was Emblem Gear Solid, very cool.

I have a some brief notes here also:

Crest axe, Fhaornik, and Aelron claim to be reaver weapons but they're not.

Gallows refer to the hangman's noose but its being used to refer to dungeons?

If someone gets the killing blow on Lymod by standing immediately below him in Pro. F,
the unit ends up stacking with Sugari after the cutscene. Might want to do a REPOS on them.

You consistently misspell 'wield' as 'weild'

Noticed several typos and/or missing words but was too lazy to record where =/

Also... what's with these hit rates?

e6fff99a31dc80b887d15580dd5d7777.png

Nice job, my boy.

Edited by Primefusion

Sweet, that fix did the trick. I was having the same issue.

That said, I really liked this! Pro. 3 was Emblem Gear Solid, very cool.

I have a some brief notes here also:

Crest axe, Fhaornik, and Aelron claim to be reaver weapons but they're not.

Working on this, I'm not sure how it happened.

Gallows refer to the hangman's noose but its being used to refer to dungeons?

I feel like I read somewhere it can be used as either, but idk, I'll look into it.

If someone gets the killing blow on Lymod by standing immediately below him in Pro. F,

the unit ends up stacking with Sugari after the cutscene. Might want to do a REPOS on them.

This has been fixed(took a bit), the fixed patch is already uploaded.

You consistently misspell 'wield' as 'weild'

YEP someone coughHAKUcough told me right after I uploaded the newest patch.

Noticed several typos and/or missing words but was too lazy to record where =/

D: Prime time you gotta help a brotha out

Also... what's with these hit rates?

e6fff99a31dc80b887d15580dd5d7777.png

I must have thrown doubled WTA on that weapon by accident, no clue why...

Nice job, my boy.

responses in bold :o

Edited by Skitty of Time

I played it and liked it! It looks like a promising start! The writing is just okay, but the gameplay is pretty solid. A lot of the animations were...really wonky...although I take it that's just because you didn't have time to import custom animations? For example Sugari has Eliwood's portrait, Ephraim's map sprite, and a soldier battle sprite. Beyond aesthetics though, the prologue was pretty balanced and on a fair difficulty curve, although the number of enemies in prologue 3 was...daunting...if ultimately surmountable.

Looking forward to seeing how this hack progresses!

A lot of the animations were...really wonky...although I take it that's just because you didn't have time to import custom animations? For example Sugari has Eliwood's portrait, Ephraim's map sprite, and a soldier battle sprite.

I don't write these things just for fun...

And in what way is the writing "just okay"? I'm tired of reading that from random people, revising the hell out of it, and get the same exact comment from someone else(no this is not an angry response, just a hurried one).

debug was a nice touch haha

yeah buddy ;)

Edited by Skitty of Time

I don't write these things just for fun...

And in what way is the writing "just okay"? I'm tired of reading that from random people, revising the hell out of it, and get the same exact comment from someone else(no this is not an angry response, just a hurried one).

Because people here haven't actually read good writing and thereby struggle to identify it.

Because people here haven't actually read good writing and thereby struggle to identify it.

You couldn't be any less of a suckup, even if you tried.

I haven't had a chance to try out the hack, at least as far as I can remember, but people have different tastes and different opinions on what they define as good writing, instead of passing it off as "hurr durr dey stoopid" because you're a wanker with a superiority complex, perhaps the maker of hack should just ask them to please go into detail about why they feel that way?

Oh, wait, that's what he did:

So Siuloir, your input was just unnecessary.

//

Skit, do you have a patch coming out for FEE3? Or should I just go and play the patch in the OP?

You couldn't be any less of a suckup, even if you tried.

So Siuloir, your input was just unnecessary.

//

Skit, do you have a patch coming out for FEE3? Or should I just go and play the patch in the OP?

What exactly do I have to gain by sucking up? You're so into popularity contests and conspiracies about cliques. I don't require that level of validation.

His writing is legitimately good. I've read it. Considering my occupation, I'm not making any sort of stretch to say I'm pretty familiar with the craft, so I have confidence that my assessments are backed up by a reasonable degree of experience. I have less confidence in the average forum goer. Even less when it is the sort of throwaway comment that is commonplace here, instead of something that could be insightful.

Somehow when I'm forthright and honest, it's viewed negatively, but you consistently use it to justify your terrible attitude?

If you say something like 'X is just okay' (which is very backhanded and insidious), you should probably justify your statement a little more if you want to be constructive.

Edited by Siuloir

• 2 weeks later...

found a typo Lydia says deam instead of dream in chapter 3 right before she tells Renee about her dream

another typo when renson was talking with renee hes said soiunds instead of sound in the intertude

Sorry for the double post

Edited by Crimson Chaos

Kitty Hack topic number 3?

This is the 6th at least.

Guess I'll use this to get back into playing hacks. Haven't been disappointed by any of the last 6 or so patches of yours I've tried.

EDIT: Woah. Fixed Growths mode. When I try to patch the fixed mode patch to my rom it, it says it doesn't match (the v1.25fix patch patched fine).

EDIT 2: Patched anyways. Is Gara's first level up on fixed just hp, and the entire left side on the second level up?

Pretty enjoyable so far. Freakin placeholders though.

[spoiler=grammatically]

MtatTz2.png

Much should be many.

Edited by deranger

found a typo Lydia says deam instead of dream in chapter 3 right before she tells Renee about her dream

another typo when renson was talking with renee hes said soiunds instead of sound in the intertude

Sorry for the double post

typos galore; will be fixed, thanks

This is the 6th at least.

Guess I'll use this to get back into playing hacks. Haven't been disappointed by any of the last 6 or so patches of yours I've tried.

EDIT: Woah. Fixed Growths mode. When I try to patch the fixed mode patch to my rom it, it says it doesn't match (the v1.25fix patch patched fine).

EDIT 2: Patched anyways. Is Gara's first level up on fixed just hp, and the entire left side on the second level up?

regarding fixed growth mode, I probably should have said "ignore it when NUPS says the file doesn't match"

will get on that last text error

and it's like the 5th or 6th yeah(good luck finding the first) (seriously don't, I don't even want to see it again)

Show4.png

yeah i'm doing stuff kind of

Edited by Skitty of Time

i dont know if it was me or the game but the mission where you have to open the door to rika's cage i had some either freezing or lag while using the old man to heal renson the old man was on the tile that had the arrow but when i reopened it i could play again

Edited by Crimson Chaos