FEditor Animations

Dr.Sholes

We've been over this, intro/exit animations are really hard to do, in short. Hardcoded and no one really knows much about them. Aren't really supported by FEditor Adv or anything else. So unless you're on the hacking level of uh... Obviam, or whatever the fuck he goes by now, or Nintenlord, etc., someone really really good, it's going to be a long-shot to try and recreate the FE6 dragons, FE8 manaketes, etc.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shading on the paws and tail of the dragon looks a bit off though. I can't seem to get a good look at the video, but if there was a screenshot could you put that up? It just looks a little off for some reason.

The screenshot has been up on the first post since the last time I updated(earlier todaytongue.gif)

Wait, with the dragon where's the Tail? Also, it really wouldn't be that hard to make the animation, all you have to do is make every frame from transformation and attacking and such, it really wouldn't be that hard. I've done stuff like it before. It would just be time consuming.

The tail wasn't worth adding, IMO (with how much you see of it), and it wasn't on the frames I was given.

With all the Treansform-attack-untransform frames you'll probably get an overflow error. (That's what happend to me a while back with a custom manakete I made a long time ago)

Edited by L95

Could happen, the main problem with that was, I actually tried to and the different forms use totally different colors. So re-coloring wouldn't be a good time. Also he would have to transform, attack, and then change back, this wouldn't make sense with his stats because when he's in his weak human form he obviously wouldn't have high defense...or anything else for that matter. Also with the tail, it would be impossible to have it curl around like in FE6 as it was part of the battle background. Just having the end of it randomly pop out of the ground would just look bad, so I removed it.(probably why people don't like the shading where the tail was tongue.gif)

if you look at the body of the manakete it's feet are facing to the right, and that's how the enemy stands, but if you move it. like in the picture bellow, it looks better. (also check your personal conversations I put the folder in it)

post-3382-077146300 1305503888_thumb.png

Edited by KingKomodo

:facepalm: Sorry nevermind

EDIT: Dunno if anyone will read this but does anyone have that black knight animation? All the links are down everywhere else.

Edited by chubby8pie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's no dodge animation...

There's no dodge animation in the video, but after that video was made I made the dodge frames, so they're included in the animation pack.

Edit:

Updated Video:

View My Video

Updated Animation Pack (Slight Timing Fix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?d41zfq2b0mddz1q

Edited by AssassinLeila

• 3 months later...

cool.gif Anytime. I'm gonna reserve this post for Boney's halberdier animation... I've been working on it, I swear, it's just been slow. It's got stray pixels that I have to fix or some stuff would end up looking pretty awkward :/

Anyway, I'll edit it in when I have the package done.

EDIT: BAM.

http://uploading.com/files/6a471bf1/Bonestorm%2527s%2BHalberdier.zip/

Bonestorm's halberdier, Permission's not needed, you shouuuuld credit him though. It's pretty boss. I might get a screenshot up here later.

Edited by Jubby