riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent even read enough to know what the keys do but if i was mod i probably would have made it 2:1 or something to be a shit, or better yet only put 1 and 3 in the game

Edited by Prims

[spoiler=image]JOS5M3k.jpg

lmao

pretty sure that the first time you saw me on Skype I was Eukatastrophe, so you don't even have that excuse

Blitz: it could be because I think very highly of Euklyd is a player though

Blitz: as a player*

d'awww

your faith is touching

misplaced, but touching

I was annoyed at how Reinfleche set up Euklyd's role to see items that were transferred by killing, since that incriminated me even though I absolutely didn't want the radio and would have give it to somebody else asap. I think it would make more sense if Euklyd either saw the items from the start of the phase or from the end of the phase, rather than letting him see items obtained from kills but not items being handed voluntarily.

And although I did think that REX Key distribution was symmetric, I should have given it to some random player anonymously instead of telling Blitzy that I had it. Still though, I do think it's silly that the REX keys can't be used by any of the Mafia members, thus forcing them to either give up their key to the Town (activating a new power role for their enemy) or holding on to it and risk being exposed as scum if anybody finds out (item cop, thief, etc).