The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I'm MancerNecro. You can call me Mancer or Necro for short, I answer to both names!

I'm known as Ashley in real life and I hail from Singapore, that little red dot that's just celebrating it's 50th birthday in a month's time. The first mafia game I've ever played was Choral Mafia if I'm not wrong. I subbed in for Tables in that game.

After that, I've been playing almost all the time except for a period of time (of about two years) where I stopped playing because of some psychological issues and stress I've been facing in real life. I want to think that I've become a much better mafia player than I was back when I joined but I can really say that for certain lol. All's well and fun though!

I'll probably be on a short mafia hiatus for now because I'm dealing with some medical issues right now but you can always get to me via Skype (for those who know my Skype account) or PM on the forums. I've been using my email to lurk on this thread and will most likely continue to do so.

Whoops, just realized how long this post got to become.

So well, ask away, guys!

Edited by MancerNecro

1) When are you going to change your name to OpheliaNecro?

Never, lol!

Why did Refa's question not make any sense?

I have no idea but it got such a quick answer anyway so yeah.

((I assume I had to answer the above two questions as well.))

When are people going to stop asking questions related to your name?

What's your favorite thing about playing mafia on SF?

how are you doing now?

what can I do to make you join my eimm?

do you have MAL?

favorite mafia game so far?

when is your brother playing another game?

how do you feel when half the people think you are scum, when you are not?

how do you feel when I tunnel you (admittedly, I have done that tons of times)?

what is your favorite strategy as scum? (other than bussing)

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4) Mafia games you've enjoyed the most?

5) what's the whole story behind the FleurDeGlace debacle

EDIT:

So you want to be a master of Mafia?

Do you have what it takes to be number one?

If you ever hosted a mafia game (if you haven't and I forgot) what would it be like?

Have you ever been to another country? How did you find it?

Edited by Baldrick

when are you going to change your name to PheliacNecro?
Never!
When are people going to stop asking questions related to your name?
I have no idea. I can't control them but I'm amused by the name questions so keep them coming! Maybe I'll find a potential new forum name.
What's your favorite thing about playing mafia on SF?
The intensity and being under all the heavy fire. It's intense but extremely exhilarating and addicting. The adrenaline rush keeps me coming back for more.

how are you doing now?
Not so good. I have gotten used to the daily injections I have to give myself but adjusting to a special diet is not easy given how much I like and love eating good food. Also, have to cope with the symptoms of this medical condition now which could result in certain lifestyle changes. Not sure if the medicine affects my mood or not but I've been feeling pretty moody recently as well.
what can I do to make you join my eimm?
Is the game filled and starting already? I'm not sure if I'm fully up and ready for a mafia game right now though so I'm a little apprehensive about joining.
do you have MAL?
I think I do. Should be under the username of mancernecro. I think I am using that account for my AnimeTrakr app on my phone.
favorite mafia game so far?
This would be a very, very hard question to answer. I will have to say that I don't exactly have a favourite game right now but I particularly enjoyed playing as the Parity Cop in my last OC game because of the role I had. That would be Badass Mafia 2 IIRC.
when is your brother playing another game?
Probably never. He thinks the game environment is too intense for him on both occasions where I tried to make him join the game.
how do you feel when half the people think you are scum, when you are not?
Not really much to feel about than to try to reason my way out. Tunneling is still pretty irritating though, lol.
how do you feel when I tunnel you (admittedly, I have done that tons of times)?
A little irritated. Especially in the OC games where you went from "Hmm, I think you're town" in a conversation with me then go "Mancer's scum" in thread, lol.
what is your favorite strategy as scum? (other than bussing)
That would be hard to answer since I've not played as scum before but I like to distance myself from my scum buddies. Also, one of my strategies with Boron in Pokemon Adventures Mafia was to "quarrel" with her in thread to make it look like we were town infighting or something. I would say that placing myself under fire seems to help a little in being "cleared" later on in the game. Then again, I never played much scum games since I returned to the site.

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you
2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?
BBM
Blitz
Bluedoom
Camtech
Elieson
Eury
Lord Gaius
Manix
Paperblade
Prims
Refa
SB
Shin
List is same for both types of games.
3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk
What's a 2hu?
4) Mafia games you've enjoyed the most?
I enjoyed CYOR mafia that you hosted and several other games such as Badass Mafia 2. Can't really recall all of the games I've really enjoyed cause my memory is pretty hazy right now, oops!
5) what's the whole story behind the FleurDeGlace debacle
Okay, that whole thing was me logging on to the site on another account, actually. A female friend of mine made the account but quit the site so I took over the account from her to use for mafia-ing cause I had wanted a clean slate of sorts. Pretty immature of me back then but whatever, lol!

So you want to be a master of Mafia?
Maybe? Mafia's not easy due to the fact that each game is so different and everyone has so many differing thoughts. Even if you can guess the scum team, it's useless if you can't persuade town and sometimes some town players are pretty hard-headed and stubborn (like I sometimes become, lol).
Do you have what it takes to be number one?

This is such an obvious yes (maybe, lol).

If you ever hosted a mafia game (if you haven't and I forgot) what would it be like?
I would try to ensure that the game can't be broken by role fishing and speculating. Town will definitely have to put their heads together to win the game and catch the scum. All this excludes any potential scum slip ups anyway.
Have you ever been to another country?

Only to Malaysia and Thailand, sadly.

How did you find it?
Hmmmmmmm..... Well, the place and cultures are pretty different and the areas I have been to were not really that developed so nothing much to really say. Had a good experience at a fishing village/chalet at Kukup in Johor in Malaysia though!
What's it like living in Singapore?
Two words: Hot and stressful.
Long story: Singapore's weather is just hot and even hotter, lol. Especially recently, when the weather is dryer and much hotter. I can't say that I'm used to the heat because it affects me a lot and I sweat buckets, actually. Also, Singapore's an extremely competitive society. Like, right at the age of 12, you're already made to take examinations and make decisions that can impact the rest of your life. Do badly at 12 in the national exams and you'll probably not be able to get any decent jobs for the rest of your life given how the education segregation is like after the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE).
How would it compare to anywhere else you may have travelled?
Hmm... I'd say the main difference is the competitive level. Singapore's way more competitive and stressful compared to the other countries. Also, the pace at which we walk and do stuff is so much faster than theirs'. Even buying something can make me extremely impatient and agitated at how slow the cashier moves.
Favorite food?
Anything made from potatoes!
Favorite Role you've ever had?
That would have to be the Necromancer role I got in Prims's CYO'RE Mafia even though I didn't get to use it before I got lynched in that game.
Actual question: What is your avatar from?
It's from my Dragon Nest character.
Edited by MancerNecro

Okay, so I found out the reason why my posts weren't going through from two days ago until now were because my post was too long and the site refused to let it through?

I split it up into multiple posts and it worked so yeah.