Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Global night talk actually is shit, though. It disrupts the flow of the game. A 24 break from having to post content is a boon for all players because it means they don't have to over-commit and won't tire of the game as quickly. Global night talk is not a replacement for real discussion time, either, since there are no votes. Furthermore, people tend to avoid posting until the day actually starts (which I suspect is because of the lack of a break I just mentioned), resulting in effective 48 hour days ft. some pointless spam and maybe one or two content posts before the day starts. At the very least, don't turn on global night talk unless the players are going to make the most of it.

Look, are you going to play a children’s card game with me or not?

Blah blah attack mode blah.

Blaaaaaaaah.

And now I’m going to take this game to the Shadow Realm!

This is inconceivable! Not to mention really cheesy!

The above are quotes that you should be aware of and hear before you die, which hopefully doesn't happen in my fabulous tournament. Duelists, you have your gauntlets and your chips. You have your decks and your moxie. I want to see a fabulous event! Now excuse me while I return to my castle, leaving you children alone on my deserted island for a week without food, water or adequate shelter.

What, you were expecting a hotel on my multi-billion dollar private island?

Qvgtn9n.gif

Day 1 has begun, and in accordance with the new Rule, (Rule 1a in particular), Day 1 ends either in 72 hours without a hammer, or ends promptly with a hammer of 6 on any player. Days 2 and onward will feature 48 hour, hammer-dependant day phases. Nights will still allow potential early ends.

Also rounding up because why not, Day 1 Ends in 72+ hours, or on Thursday, 2/26/15 @ 11pm EST/GMT-5.

Edited by Sara.

Elieson's First Votals

SB. (1): Refa
Shin (1): Refa
Radiant Dragon (1): Refa
Polydeuces (1): Refa
Technosuke (1): Refa
Mitsuki (1): Refa
Randa (1): Refa
Refa (1): Refa
Baldrick (1): Refa
Dandragon (1): Refa

71 hours and 43 minutes remain. 6 hammers early. Otherwise, majority=Lynch

That's my claim. I can't vote people normally (I'll prove this below), so I don't want people to give me flake for not voting (unlike a certain other game). I don't care what people think about my claim, just that they judge me by my actions and scumhunting instead of my votes (because lol my votes). Also no, I can't get two people hammered at once (I'm guessing it'd be a No Lynch, I can ask Elieson if anyone wants but frankly I don't care at the moment). That is all.

##Unvote

##Vote: Radiant Dragon

The two of us that do care probably

Anyways, you'll see what I'm capable of tonight. For now, I'm gonna go with my constant gut feeling.

##Vote: Dandragon