Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Votals 1.1

Boron/eclipse (4): Junko, Refa, Baldrick/Paperblade
Baldrick/Paperblade (1): Boron/eclipse
Refa (1): Elieson
Not Voting (9): Everyone else.
With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There are 71 hours and 30 minutes left in the phase.
Hydras should remember to unvote if their partner has a vote down in future.
Edited by SB.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Vote: Elieson

You know why, Elie. You know why.

I think it's time for an OMGUS

##Unvote

##Vote Eury

grl don't eben

just cause you got a new shiny phone doesn't mean you're right about things yet. You're still rusty, kiddo. More like chump, than champ!

##unvote

##vote: Eury

You're usually opposed to lynching earlier, why do you want to do it now?

My capacity to understand jokes is at an all-time low right now. Baldrick, is this a serious vote or not?

##unvote

Eh? Vote/"reason"/whatever convo attached to it = purely RVS shinanegans + inside-joke with Elie from outside the game.

*Hence the "You know why, Elie. You know why." in my first post. I mean, if he does get turbo'd anyways, then lol.

Though now I'm curious- why vote me over a joking matter in RVS? Lol (In what seems like a semi-serious manner)

grl don't eben

just cause you got a new shiny phone doesn't mean you're right about things yet. You're still rusty, kiddo. More like chump, than champ!

Oh pls.

Shiny new phone just means that I can post moar and pin you down faster, duh. And even if I'm rusty, you'll still be easy prey for me, Elie. ;)

Ya'll can't turbo me! I'm not even a doc!

If you're gonna lynch me, at least wait until 24 hours or so have gone by!

##Vote: Poly

I'm confused. I thought what Eury meant by "turbo elieson" was to just put pressure on somebody(elieson) to yield something out of RVS.

mm, it read like a joke to me. I think Baldrick's vote was the first genuine attempt to get out of rvs

24 hours for some particular reason or is that just like a generally random number?

How serious is that vote? RVS shenanigans aren't usually taken into account, for good or for bad, later on in the day.

(That was directed at Proto, not the Wall Queen. Hail Wall Queen, I mean Britannia)

How serious do you think it was?

##unvote

How serious do you think it was?

Baldrick, what do you hope to get out of these questions? "Obviously I'm trying to catch scum" but how do those questions help you do that?

24 hours for some particular reason or is that just like a generally random number?

I figure anything past 24 hours in a 72 hour game suffices as having made it past "turbo" time

That's never stopped you before. #AllOfTheSalt #NowIt'sReinTime #EliesonPlease

OKAY SHIT I AM HERE AND HAMMY

TURBOING PEOPLE IS DUMB UNLESS IT'S REFA

ALSO CLAIMING MILLER NOW JUST A HEADS UP

##VOTE: REFA

SERIOUSLY HE'S GOTTA BE SCUM ONE OF THESE DAYS

Eh? Vote/"reason"/whatever convo attached to it = purely RVS shinanegans + inside-joke with Elie from outside the game.

Duly noted.

Though now I'm curious- why vote me over a joking matter in RVS? Lol (In what seems like a semi-serious manner)

I'll answer that below.

@Refa: Proto's vote confused me, the logic is RVS but saying I'm looking for town cred implies he sees scum intent in there. I'm fairly sure Eury was just continuing RVS

The reason for my questions were to get some real content from them. Not because I think they've been slack, but it was a good opportunity to do so (as in, it gives him something to work with rather than saying "produce some reads").

My vote wasn't serious. Even scum wouldn't be stupid enough to think they can earn towncred by posting entertaining videos that are unrelated to the game.

OKAY SHIT I AM HERE AND HAMMY

TURBOING PEOPLE IS DUMB UNLESS IT'S REFA

ALSO CLAIMING MILLER NOW JUST A HEADS UP

##VOTE: REFA

SERIOUSLY HE'S GOTTA BE SCUM ONE OF THESE DAYS

...is this a serious claim?

@Baldrick: Ahhh, I see. Makes sense to me.

@Formina Sage: I'm assuming that he was serious about the claim (given that there seemed to be no sarcastic/side tone to his miller notion). However, why ask about the legitimacy of the claim in that manner? (Seems doubtful, or otherwise at least a bit skeptical for any sort of reason.) Do you think he'd have any reason to fakeclaim it/say it, if he isn't being serious with his claim? (TL;dr: Thoughts?)