The Well

Prims

OH wait no I'm not I just remembered a real one I had.

Do you play sports? I remember talking to Paperblade about a PoT game and saying something along the lines of how I don't really get the appeal of sports anime and he said he thought you actually played tennis or something. If so, which are you into and why?

I have zero knowledge about sports or sports anime I am just kinda curious.

Edited by Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also what is your preferred method of dealing with lurking scum* as a host

assuming you can't modkill them all

Force subbing. I don't think I've ever inactivity modkilled anyone before. That said, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to modkill all of them.

Do you play sports? I remember talking to Paperblade about a PoT game and saying something along the lines of how I don't really get the appeal of sports anime and he said he thought you actually played tennis or something. If so, which are you into and why?

I do play tennis. I can't really think of any particular reason why it's enjoyable, if memory serves I got into it because I got a practice lesson or two as a birthday gift when I was 6 though. Other sports I generally like but haven't played in a long time are badminton, basketball, football (/soccer for the Americans) and table tennis - again no particular reason for liking them, I guess in the case of badminton and table tennis it's that they're somewhat similar to tennis.

I like (N)PoT because it takes something I enjoy doing while being completely over the top (Example 1, Example 2). It's also interesting to try to make sense of all the nonsense that's going on.

oooh i thought of another question

do you prefer role madness games or vanilla games (give or take 50% of the playerlist is vanilla)? does your answer changed based on the size of the game?

do you prefer role madness games or vanilla games (give or take 50% of the playerlist is vanilla)? does your answer changed based on the size of the game?

Usually role madness as long as the same type of role isn't overused. Although if it's a really small game (like 7-9 players or less) I'd say vanilla.

oooh i thought of another question

Darnit I opened the thread thinking I would ask this, and then you asked it.

@Kaoz, is SF your first Mafia site?

Votals:

Rein (7): Prims, Paperblade, SB, Poly, BBM, Mancer, Refa

eclipse (6): SB, j00, BBM, Eli, Via, Mancer

BBM (5): Prims, Paperblade, Poly, j00, Marth

Paperblade (5): Prims, Rein, Marth, Via, eclipse

Psych (4): j00, BBM, Eli, Via

Elieson (3): SB, Poly, Marth

Via (3): Rein, Eli, eclipse

SB (1): Paperblade

Prims (1): Rein

Marth (1): Mancer

Boron (1): eclipse

In order of number of votes, then for people who are tied in order of who was first nominated.