Mafialands Sign-up [OC]

Life

The bus bounces across the gravel as Marcus hums a little tune. You look out the window as the scenary races past.

Welcome to Pandora.

These are the sign-ups for Mafialands, a ten player OC Mafia game. Players will be chosen by random from the sign-up list. Please do not sign-up if you may not be completely active.

General rules (not complete):

1. IRC is not requires for this game but highly advised due to players without IRC will find themselves at a disadvantage.

2. This game is not a fullly closed theme. As in Handsome Jack may be part of the village while Claptrap could be Mafia. The theme only exists for flavour and lynching based off the theme would be fucking retarded.

3. I'll be writing a postgame report so please forward me all logs of any conversations that you have.

Technical rules will be revealed when the game starts. The game will start within 24 hours of FE Mafia ending.

Sign-up list:
The3rdCorinthian
Executive kirsche
Refa
Paperblade
Baldo Scroll

BBM

ClarinetsandOboes

TheAssasinMercenary

Polydueces

Mitsuki

Edited by Jim Moriarty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything planned for phase time duration?

Sorry for the delay, Integrity slapped me with a 24 hour suspension over putting someone in their place.

Both nights and days are 36 hours long. Enough time for conversation and short enough to keep the game moving. If I get caught during a work shift, I'll let you all know and expect a delay of up to 8 hours.

Game will start once ten people have signed up.

Edited by Life

/in

Said I'd join if town won FE9 mafia. Kind of busy though, so if too many people sign up you can just drop me.

I'm kind of intimidated by the idea of an outside contact Mafia game, can any Good Samaritans out there tell me how it works exactly?

You get to talk to people outside of the game thread, which opens up lots of strategic possibilities and new ways to hunt for information. Otherwise pretty much the same thing, although OC and NOC are played very differently.

How the hell am I struggling for ten people to sign-up?

OC's an acquired taste, and my timezone means I'd literally only be able to talk to SB.

You know that you can talk via PM also? IRC isn't required but those without it are probably at a disadvantage.

Also, I just need 4 more people. To anyone who has never tried OC, give it a shot. This game will be fun.