Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

FYI gonna try to sleep but heavy tornado warnings in my county. Should be cleared up in 18 hours. I may be locked to Mobile if power drops, but I'll exist.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be careful elie >: we had major tornado warnings a few days ago so I'm feelin that right now

also ##Vote: SB because Refa isn't in this game so you're probably mafia right yep i knew it i broke the game so early guys!!!

also almost none of the poetry I write ever rhymes (consistently) because I'm a gross fuckin hipster fite me

tbh I thought refa was in the game because I remembered him posting or something but then I looked at the playerlist and then I was like oh

I am going to sleep and then have an 8-hour workday, I am ready for this game to explode 11 pages while I am gone please don't disappoint me thank you everyone

##Unvote

##Vote: Cam

Nice scumslip.

Only scum knows how to play to their cum meta, and this couldn't be anything else but cum meta

##Unvote

##Vote Shin

Only scum knows how to play to their cum meta, and this couldn't be anything else but cum meta

##Unvote

##Vote Shin

Curses, you got me. I guess I'm SCUM.

leaning slightly towards mafia, i'll admit don't actually know boron that well but from what i've seen feel like they would have probably tried to be a bit more inquisitive about the cam/shin/elie whatever thingie rather than just handwave it this early in the game. Thoughts boron?

My thoughts are that I've been in massive physical pain for several days now.

Also, this happens EVERY GAME Shin is in. He does something silly in RVS and gets a mass vote of people on him. Cam, Elieson, and Junko aren't new to Shin's antics either. I find nothing noteworthy to comment on it other than it's a thing because it ALWAYS HAPPENS.