Refa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to Kat, Sylv and Paperblade, great fun to get killed by (so fun I will return the favour someday, promise)

*sweats*

Also even though these people attempted to back stab me in the end I've gotta say Damian and paperblade played really well (even though I was paranoid and tried to betray pb like first night of our alliance) I thought kitty played well tbh, I liked her whole no backstabbing thing (which I should probably try Bc I have now realized what happens when u backstab, I 100% deserved what I got lmao)

Tbh although he only made it to N3 I thought that Jiac played really well. And working with sylv was really fun, it's too bad she yeah. Thank you rein and refa y'all are A+

Edited by Lil Bean

so were the people who shot my alias tbh

why the fuck would you want to keep serious discussion

I'm referring to the Kim Kitty Kat hate group; you might be thinking of something else

this is the best reason to work with anyone tbh

tbh I'm amazed it held together for as long as it did

I kinda just yolo'd it and it actually lasted

Can't believe Paperblade keeps surviving this long in these things. Next game I'm gonna ask him for his alias N1 and then just shoot him every night.

I'd be down for another game of this instead of actually playing mafia.

Can't believe Paperblade keeps surviving this long in these things. Next game I'm gonna ask him for his alias N1 and then just shoot him every night.I'd be down for another game of this instead of actually playing mafia.

it helps that I was docked 4/5 nights and hid behind someone being jailed on the offnight

Congratulations to everyone (Paperblade, Ice and PKL) for winning the eimm and especially Paperblade for pulling off deals I thought would be impossible to make.

I am glad I got to pull off everything I set out to do this game, so, I am overall happy with the game. I would like to thank everyone who worked with me (without trying to get me killed secretly for working with me, you guys should know who you are) and I am sorry I wasn't of much help to most of you... Also, thank you Refa and Rein for pulling off this awesome eimm.

I would also like to state that I do not like people lying to me about not shooting me, when they clearly were shooting me the previous night. I mean, even 8f you were shooting me the previous night and want to work with me the night after, I won't mind at all and will very likely work with you, unless you give me a good reason not to.

Blitz if you're gonna do this whole "trustworthy" thing, you can't hard ally as much smh

True that, I have to do something, but I haven't decided on the what yet...