Article submission

VincentASM

Sure, those seem good.

For Ike, you could probably skip the major events, since I could put them in the FE9/10 synopsis instead. Although that begs the question- what should be included in the Ike article at all? (I can't answer that since I'm wondering the same for a Marth article...)

Relevant to this - I'll be dropping the Sigurd article, at least for now, as I can think of almost nothing to put in it that I won't also put in two of the other articles (synopsis and genealogy).. I might decide to write it later, but don't depend on it. I won't mind if anyone else wants to write it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relevant to this - I'll be dropping the Sigurd article, at least for now, as I can think of almost nothing to put in it that I won't also put in two of the other articles (synopsis and genealogy).. I might decide to write it later, but don't depend on it. I won't mind if anyone else wants to write it.

Sure, that's okay ^^

I'm also interested in seeing what Aurabolt comes up with. I'd start on some more articles, but I decided to restart a little project of mine, so I'll be occupied for a while.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

I'd like to claim a few more.

I'd like to take the rest of the Greil Mercenaries besides Soren, Ike, and Greil. So that'd be Oscar, Boyd, Rolf, Mist, Mia, Shinon, and Gatrie. Some of them, I may drop if I don't know enough about them to write a good article, but I'd at least like to try. If any of them have been claimed, let me know. At the moment, I'm too much in a rush to check the list again.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
Okay, I think those are all good ^^

EDIT

Oh yeah, does that include Rhys as well?

Yeah, and Titania, unless either one's been taken. I knew I forgot some people.

Began working on an Astrid 9/10 bio before I realized there was a signup; apologies if anyone intended to claim her. Anyways, it's about done and should be submitted within the week or so.

My Apologies for coming off as arrogant. I WILL get the proposed articles done in a timely fashion, though. I left the more popular choices to others on purpose =D

I'm going to do all the person-geared articles first so they can be reviewed for posting/publishing before I do the others. I should have a half-dozen ready for this coming weekend at the pace I'm going.

Actually, you...claimed many main characters and those with deep background stories. All at the same time. I was just thinking it'd be better if you posted one article at a time, with more delayed intervals. It gives time for you to review your writing as well, and for others to do the same since you'll be focusing on making that article.

In any case, I'm hoping to claim Volke as well. Sorry if it seems like I'm delaying Geoffrey, but I've been trying to think of things to write for him, and eventually find that those ideas work better for other characters. XD

Edited by Eltoshen

I'm going to do all the person-geared articles first so they can be reviewed for posting/publishing before I do the others. I should have a half-dozen ready for this coming weekend at the pace I'm going.

Haha, I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm not being sarcastic either, although I am a bit worried I won't be able to review them all due to other commitments.

In any case, I'm hoping to claim Volke as well. Sorry if it seems like I'm delaying Geoffrey, but I've been trying to think of things to write for him, and eventually find that those ideas work better for other characters. XD

Sure, it's no problem : P

Is that FE9/10's Mia? You might want to ask FreelancerSealBoy about that.

Crap, I missed her name while looking at the pending articles. I guess I'll ask, but I'll also think of another one just in case.

I'll pick Nephenee for now.

Edited by Jem

Oh, great. I didn't know about this topic. I hope nobody else is writing an article about Lloyd (FE7) since I already submitted one (well, Vincent submitted it for me). Anyway, I'm working on an article about Selena right now and was hoping I could claim these articles:

Selena (FE8)

Glen (FE8)

Duessel (FE8)

Valter (FE8)

Legault (FE7)

Jaffar (FE7)

That's it for now. I hope none of those are taken yet. I'm not so sure about Jaffar though. If anybody else wants it, let them take it.