Dropped/Discontinued/Unknown status patches you like

lan21z

Support writing is hell.

Yes. Yes, it is.

I also did some concept art, playtested & cried because everyone else has better RNG luck than I do for the most part and then screamed for nerfs. I usually get them, though.

Is Origin of Creation discontinued? Cause I saw it at Fee3 2014 and there was a link to the thread, but there isn't any playable patch that I can find.

I've no idea what's happening with it at the moment (if anything), but I know there was a demo patch released. The download link in the actual thread (over in the Hacking Concepts subforum) was apparently removed over a year ago though.

...I've got a previously patched ROM of the demo. Would there be any objection to me rustling up a patch? (Only answers from the actual hack developers please!)

Oh, and the demo I have is substantially different from the LP's over on the thread. It's a mass battle in a forest at night, chapter titled "Eyes in the Night".

Edited by Wayward Winds

Is Origin of Creation discontinued? Cause I saw it at Fee3 2014 and there was a link to the thread, but there isn't any playable patch that I can find.

It's still in progress, yes. We're just a really slow and small team, and half of the time we're not even talking to each other/working on the damn thing until FEE3 comes around, lol. The thread is also obsolete; most recent "updates" are probably best tracked via tumblr (although, honestly, that's mostly just whatever bullshit scribbles I manage to throw up).

I've no idea what's happening with it at the moment (if anything), but I know there was a demo patch released. The download link in the actual thread (over in the Hacking Concepts subforum) was apparently removed over a year ago though.

...I've got a previously patched ROM of the demo. Would there be any objection to me rustling up a patch? (Only answers from the actual hack developers please!)

Oh, and the demo I have is substantially different from the LP's over on the thread. It's a mass battle in a forest at night, chapter titled "Eyes in the Night".

Yeah, we decided it was safer to remove the old demos since some sprite thieves (coughFE7ifcough) were going around jacking everyone's shit (including ours). That, and those demos are really old. Especially the Eyes in the Night one, lol.

If anyone is really honestly interested in playing the demos, though, feel free to PM me. I just don't really want them flying around the place because there's nothing substantial done yet other than sprites, and Char and I are super not cool with sprite thieves. That, I'm pretty much just pulling shit out of my ass for a demo every time FEE3 comes around, so it's not particularly "quality" work going on.

Demos thus far -

The first demo (2012) was a one-chapter FoW survive/Zerg rush asspull called "Eyes in the Night."

The second demo (2013) was a three-chapter introduction to the Prologue Arc, featuring Dmitri as the main lord.

The third demo (2014) was a brief one-chapter survive/Zerg rush asspull called "Visions," and was primarily done to introduce the new lord, Tikal.