(Spoilers)A question about chapter 7

IceBrand

Cowardice, they told him he would be spared (which they obviously lied about). He probably wasn't confident in Ylisse's ability to fight Plegia.... or something. (I do think it is stupid he just shows up out of nowhere storywised and is never mentioned again.)

Edited by L95

Well this isn't the biggest spoiler there is...

What L95 said. Whatever the reason, he got what was coming for him. Even if I DID feel a bit sorry for him.

Thanks for putting a spoiler in the thread title

its like the 3rd time someone do that

Honestly, that's pretty much akin to complaining about FE10 spoilers at this point.

It's been TWO YEARS since the game was out.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Honestly, that's pretty much akin to complaining about FE10 spoilers at this point.

Weelll, not everybody has played every game there is all the way through. Any spoiler is still a spoiler to somebody.

I didn't get Awakening until like...few months ago for example.

Weelll, not everybody has played every game there is all the way through. Any spoiler is still a spoiler to somebody.

I remember when a select few people complained about FE7 spoilers.

I mean sure it's courtesy, but when it's an insignificant detail like this, I don't see the point.

Thanks for putting a spoiler in the thread title

its like the 3rd time someone do that

Eh.... the character shows up for five lines before he betrays you, if he had appeared since the beginning or something, it might be more meaningful.

Man, the guy doesn't even have a name. (I'm starting to feel disappointed about it, even, lol)

Edited by L95

To summon bandits for you to fight for exp. It's actually a really noble sacrifice, when you think about it- Cht.7 is the first of the easy grinding chapters in Lunatic(+) and if you had a safe passage through Cht.7 then you'd get thrown straight into Cht.8 and not be strong enough to take full advantage of it...

That dude sacrificed his life and reputation so all of you could beat the game. It takes some dedication for a Redshirt to do that, really. Usually they just get hit by lightning or a falling piano or something purely for entertainment, but no, he went above and beyond the call of duty to give a critical power boost to your team! And all of you are just going to stand around insulting the poor man? Seriously...

Edited by Czar_Yoshi