archers  

119 members have voted

1. 1. who is it?

2. 2. Best?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh tossup between PoR Rolf or Wolt but went with Rolf, dude's just a bad dude who joins late underleveled in a game where who needs archers and becomes not even that great

I mean at least wolt like

iunno joins at a decent level or whatever

actually I'm having a hard time thinking of how to defend wolt i dont know much about fe6

but went with Rolf, dude's just a bad dude who joins late underleveled in a game where who needs archers and becomes not even that great

PoR has 30 chapters, and Rolf joins in Chapter 9. How that is "late", exactly?

PoR has 30 chapters, and Rolf joins in Chapter 9. How that is "late", exactly?

33% of the way through the game as a level 1 piece of shit with dicks bases is p late

also the virion hate is laughable, as if fe13 has units that cant become gods

and also as if having a good sniper in luna+ isn't a fucking awesome thing to have (although virions probably not the best at doing it)

point is at least virion is in a game where archers arent total extraneous carbunkles, unlike rolf

Edited by General Banzai

FE9 Rolf. Coming as a level 1 archer with laughable bases 1/3 of the way through the game is just bad, and having a better bow user come like 4 chapters later doesn't help his case in the least.

I personally think it's Virion because of his game's reliance on EP combat.

I always thought that Enemy Phase being more important was the case with the franchise as a whole.

Edited by Levant Fortner

>Can't pick an FE13 char who'd be bad at it (I'd say Avvy or Chrom for the hell of it)

Sorry Dorothy, if I had played more of the series you probably wouldn't have the-

Forgot Gordin. In a game where more than half of your team sucks, you really know how to stretch it.

33% of the way through the game as a level 1 piece of shit with dicks bases is p late

So? Astrid comes at the same level and 4 chapters later. Also, I'm pretty sure that a trained Rolf will be better than Shinon when he re-joins.

Edited by NinjaMonkey